Bimax off the NHS (UK free healthcare)

The Bleach Pill

The Bleach Pill

Solstice
If I do get diagnosed with narrow airways is it worth the risk getting bimax for free by a blue pilled surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
If I do get diagnosed with narrow airways is it worth the risk getting bimax for free by a blue pilled surgeon.
nhs is a piece of shit to be honest. i bet they wont diagnose you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 6341 and 6 others
no jfl

don't let a crappy surgeon from one of the ugliest countries in the west to produce good aesthetic results

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6341, Gaia262 and 2 others
Go for it. Only faggots here think they need to spend millions on surgery that is the same for decades. It depends on the agreement with the surgeon and what your starting point is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Fundz, Toth's thot, The Bleach Pill and 1 other person
Go for it. Only faggots here think they need to spend millions on surgery that is the same for decades. It depends on the agreement with the surgeon and what your starting point is.
are you dumb

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6341 and The Bleach Pill
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1862
And you? Tell me what more let's say Sailer could do, than any other surgeon does, tell me?
Just as with any skill, technique varies on an individual basis and is cultivated according to demand. An NHS surgeon is not going to have the same eye for aesthetics/ finesse required to produce good looking results, because his demand is solely for functional results (the bare minimum for maxfac surgery).

For surgeons spoken about internationally (like the ones we often bring up on .me), they're considered the best of the best and are seen as such because their results provide not only improved function, but also greatly improved aesthetics. There's no smoke without fire, and no amount of good press can paint a surgeon as good if their results don't hold up.
Further, medicine and medical technology is far more cutting edge and advanced (for maxfac at least) in europe and the US when compared to the UK, even at private clinics.

Ultimately you don't need to be very smart to see I'm right. It boils down to two things:

1) Take a look at bi-max results between drs and compare similar case studies, clearly they don't look identical. This is even more pronounced when you actually delve into some results from patients on the NHS, they're tragic.

2) Understand that demand shapes skill. The surgeons spoken about on here have cultivated their surgical skills in order to produce aesthetically pleasing results. Maxfac quacks in the UK have not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, WannaBeA6 and The Bleach Pill
Just as with any skill, technique varies on an individual basis and is cultivated according to demand. An NHS surgeon is not going to have the same eye for aesthetics/ finesse required to produce good looking results, because his demand is solely for functional results (the bare minimum for maxfac surgery).
Fair enough
1) Take a look at bi-max results between drs and compare similar case studies, clearly they don't look identical. This is even more pronounced when you actually delve into some results from patients on the NHS, they're tragic.

2) Understand that demand shapes skill. The surgeons spoken about on here have cultivated their surgical skills in order to produce aesthetically pleasing results. Maxfac quacks in the UK have not.
Im not britishcel, so i cant comment on that.

My point still stand. The operation is unchanged for several years and involves only a limited number of bone movements. Its not plastic surgery in the true sense of the word, where (implants) an aesthetic eye is needed. You have to decide purely on your own feeling, based on how the surgeon impressed you, if he does not want to talk about the possibilities of the final result during the preparation, then its clear that, you will not entrust yourself to such a surgeon.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1862
Fair enough

Im not britishcel, so i cant comment on that.

My point still stand. The operation is unchanged for several years and involves only a limited number of bone movements. Its not plastic surgery in the true sense of the word, where (implants) an aesthetic eye is needed. You have to decide purely on your own feeling, based on how the surgeon impressed you, if he does not want to talk about the possibilities of the final result during the preparation, then its clear that, you will not entrust yourself to such a surgeon.
the nhs is so shit tbh

if you need surgery they are going to make it hard as fuck for you to actually get and its gonna be a very long process

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, hairyballscel, Gaia262 and 2 others