Bimax or can I cope with fillers?

Jino1212

Jino1212

Iron
I now officially have the option to do a bimax surgery to fix my recessed lower third. Is it worth doing? How long does the process take of the entire bimax?

I’m not sure if it’s worth doing. Otherwise will probably do fillers and learn how to self inject jaw and chin. Opinions?

Also I am 20 now I don’t wanna wait till I’m like 26 for the bimax to be finished…

IMG 2545

IMG 2546

IMG 2547

how is this recessed bimax, looks like just gonion implants and rhino, also take pic without sticking your neck out like that, everything should be relaxed
both my upper maxilla and entire mandible is a bit recessed. You can see slight bug eyes and also the chin projection is bad. And the entire jawline pretty much.

IMG 2564
IMG 2565

• Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air
then what is in your opinion? I think if I do bimax it will level out my face a lot more.
just do what @NZb6Air told you, you dont need bimax
personally i would have said canthoplasty also, he is the one who knows about surgerys tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Codeinlover and NZb6Air
right but I don’t know what kind of nosejob would best for me? Should I just slim it down?
dont you see your nose is fucking jew level
your nose actually scares me
fuck you mean muh slim it down
you should get a brand new nose lets be for real

idk what you changed in the pic
idk what you need
i just know you need a nose surgery asap
there is so many kinds of nosejobs that you can do. I mean it doesn’t look bad from the sides but from the front it’s pretty bad.