Bimax or dental problems first

strugglemax

strugglemax

Iron
I have a missing lateral incisor on my upper teeth. It has caused all my other teeth to shift into the gap, and my teeth look like a mess as a consequence. I am also recessed and don't know if I should grind for an extra year and get bimax with Ramieri, then fix my aesthetic teeth after. I have no idea what the better option is.

• +1
Reactions: Thoux and NZb6Air
is your bite fucked up?

• +1
Reactions: Thoux and strugglemax
Will probably just consult Ramieri about this.

Most cases need braces/invisalign before surgery

• +1
Reactions: Thoux, perpetuallytired, Akhi and 1 other person
Most cases need braces/invisalign before surgery
I know its just that those braces dont usually tackle these kind of problems. I am not sure because i still dont have enogh money for bimax but I also dont want to go to an orthodontist that will put me in braces for 3+ years.

I know its just that those braces dont usually tackle these kind of problems. I am not sure because i still dont have enogh money for bimax but I also dont want to go to an orthodontist that will put me in braces for 3+ years.
And yeah i would probably need an implant for my missing incisor.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
bimax first and then dental implant in hungary

• +1
bimax first and then dental implant in hungary
Why would you need dental implants after Bimax?
How long after Bimax?
What happens if you don't?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Don't go to an Orthodontist

I had 4 premolar extractions done before puberty
And also had 7 years of braces with elastics

It looksmins a lot.. fortunately for you, 99.999%+ of the population won't have it as bad as me. But still it's worth seeing a MaxFac instead

Don't go to an Orthodontist

I had 4 premolar extractions done before puberty
And also had 7 years of braces with elastics

It looksmins a lot.. fortunately for you, 99.999%+ of the population won't have it as bad as me. But still it's worth seeing a MaxFac instead
7 years is wild, but I'll probably need to go to the orthodontist at some point after my bimax because the aesthetics of my teeth are shit
since I'm genetically missing a key tooth.

• So Sad
Why would you need dental implants after Bimax?
How long after Bimax?
What happens if you don't?
he's missing a tooth, if he doesn't fix it (besides hypothetical bone loss), he will have to camouflage it with braces which will make his smile shit

• +1
he's missing a tooth, if he doesn't fix it (besides hypothetical bone loss), he will have to camouflage it with braces which will make his smile shit
Surely bone loss is not hypothetical if you had 4 Premolar extractions, done before puberty?
Alongside with recession from braces+ elastics?
Or did you mean from just having 1 random tooth missing?

Is there any permanent way to project the paranasal area btw? I've heard of implants, high LF1, lyphollized cartillage etc, but I want it to not look uncanny whilst also being a permanent fix yk

• +1
LF2 (yes it's done)
Where?
And also I doubt any places look into it purely aesthetics other than RSM jfl. But did you see the reuslt RSM had with the other guy who got LF2?

Also they have to rip off your entire face for it, so there will always be permanent scars behind ears..

It's not worth it IMO..
But I'm curious what u gotta say

Where?
And also I doubt any places look into it purely aesthetics other than RSM jfl. But did you see the reuslt RSM had with the other guy who got LF2?

Also they have to rip off your entire face for it, so there will always be permanent scars behind ears..

It's not worth it IMO..
But I'm curious what u gotta say
are u trolling nigga or what, scars? even if u get scars you can laser them off

• +1
are u trolling nigga or what, scars? even if u get scars you can laser them off
You didn't answer the rest?
It's not worth to go for a LF2 unless you had a really bad birth defect, or were in some sort of accident

Is there really nothing else for Paranasal area?

• +1
You didn't answer the rest?
It's not worth to go for a LF2 unless you had a really bad birth defect, or were in some sort of accident

Is there really nothing else for Paranasal area?
LF2 for aesthetics is done and possible, guides were posted recently, It's a few surgeons, you have to DM them, i'm not gonna post their names here
If this fails

Then depending on your flaws, why do you wanna advance the paranasal area, you can go at it in fragments, for example : if you have a typical mongol under projected radix, you get that augmented with a rhino and then quadrangular LF1 and then malar implants and then fat grafts, depends on your case nigga

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and greycel