MogTheMogger

MogTheMogger

MONEYMAXXING IS THE ONLY WAY
and what is better and why.

Answer should be obvious son

• Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl and MogTheMogger
depends on your current recession

if you slap on implants on a recessed face you will likely end up as a handsome potato

this should an enough answer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 3962 and MogTheMogger
Answer should be obvious son

you're the inspiration to do bimax ngl, trying my hardest to save and just having it myself

depends on your current recession

if you slap on implants on a recessed face you will likely end up as a handsome potato

this should an enough answer

tru tru ngl fam, just wondering because i want to save for bimax ngl

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and BigChinHispanic
Both

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4054 and MogTheMogger
Bimax with custom jaw angle implants placed at the same time. There are surgeons that do it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and MogTheMogger
Bimax with custom jaw angle implants placed at the same time. There are surgeons that do it

patrician, do you know a good surgeon who practice both?

you're the inspiration to do bimax ngl, trying my hardest to save and just having it myself

tru tru ngl fam, just wondering because i want to save for bimax ngl
well if you have above average forward growth and mandibular angle not really needed it is bdd

price and gruelsome recovery would not be worth, use your hardearned money on quality implants

• Love it
Reactions: MogTheMogger
I'd be hesitant to see Sailor tbh, he's in his 70s and his prices are insane

• Love it
Just google “sailor surgeon”

if is this thanks king, from the bottom of my heart. no homo
well if you have above average forward growth and mandibular angle not really needed it is bdd

price and gruelsome recovery would not be worth, use your hardearned money on quality implants

maybe in the future when i have cash in hand and everything ready i will show my face, i have a not so long but a recesed shit jaw along with a shit-tier nose, also i honestly dont care too much about how painfull it is. as long as it is worth it at the end.

I'd be hesitant to see Sailor tbh, he's in his 70s and his prices are insane

i'd love to hear your advice king, im all eyes and ears, any good surgeon you have in mind for bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
i'd love to hear your advice king, im all eyes and ears, any good surgeon you have in mind for bimax?

Are you in Europe or the US? I'm not that familiar with surgeons in Europe. Also a little reluctant to throw new names out there as I'd feel horrible if someone got fucked up because I recommended someone.

• Love it
Obviously it depends on the person

• +1
Are you in Europe or the US? I'm not that familiar with surgeons in Europe. Also a little reluctant to throw new names out there as I'd feel horrible if someone got fucked up because I recommended someone.

its fine if you want to post some pms, im in US right now, but i dont care the place as long as it is a good surgery, also dont worry. its absolute fine, even if i die of aids, i wouldnt be blaming you at all. its fine, im just curious and i want to save enough to do it.

if is this thanks king, from the bottom of my heart. no homo
if you go to him, you could go to Gunson too

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger and Deleted member 4054