Bimax or rhino + genio?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
Rhino and genio morph:
Picsart 23 06 14 18 12 16 661

With bimax:
Picsart 23 06 14 18 12 20 452

I want bimax but I probably won't be able to afford it cos I want other surgeries

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
ok i mean both if you cant afford it lol

Bimax+genio+custom chin implant peek for width if you want to also add gonion implant for more outward goniongs and width.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and optimisticzoomer
Bimax+genio+custom chin implant peek for width if you want to also add gonion implant for more outward goniongs and width.
U didn't even see the front lol
I can't afford all that

U didn't even see the front lol
I can't afford all that
I mean you can add them in the future when you have money for them, also i told you about chin implant in case you want a wider chin.

Don’t need bimax

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, normie_joe, WanderingBurro and 2 others
imagine paying tens of thousand for that

It insanely dumb for you to do rhino or djs, maybe genio but still, i dont see you ascending bc of it.
Your side profile is just a good white male side profile, nothing exceptional but nothing wrong

It insanely dumb for you to do rhino or djs, maybe genio but still, i dont see you ascending bc of it.
Your side profile is just a good white male side profile, nothing exceptional but nothing wrong
Both these pics are morphs
I definitely need rhino and genio at least
Rhino also from 3/4 and front

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 28904
Rhino and genio morph:
View attachment 2260736

With bimax:
View attachment 2260737

I want bimax but I probably won't be able to afford it cos I want other surgeries

Only the autists here will be able to tell the difference in pictures.

Others will not be able to tell the difference, and IRL, absolutely no one when your face is in motion.

I don't think bimax is worth it in your case.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and optimisticzoomer
Can't show cos I'll get roasted
Picture bigger nose and weaker chin

That's the whole point my guy, to get advice and what not.

Sucks that people shy away from using this site for its purpose because of a few vocal losers.

That's the whole point my guy, to get advice and what not.

Sucks that people shy away from using this site for its purpose because of a few vocal losers.
Yeah ik but I only edited nose and chin in first photo so it should be able to tell still if needed bimax
I feel like people often recommend bimax if they see a profile with big nose and weak chin

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Yeah ik but I only edited nose and chin in first photo so it should be able to tell still if needed bimax
I feel like people often recommend bimax if they see a profile with big nose and weak chin

If you are not jutting and that's your natural neutral position, you do not bimax plain and simple.

It's not just the cost of the bimax you need to calculate, but the braces on top with your orthodontist.

I'm doing bimax next year and my god it's a burden. The braces suck ass, you'll look even more subhuman as your teeth decompensates, you'll have to be on a liquid diet for a while, and you'll lose weight. Why go through all that hell for miniscule change?

Get the genio + rhino to achieve your first morph.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer