Bimax protrusion/lip protrusion is the real DEATH SENTENCE

D

Deleted member 30654

Iron
I always thought my mouth looked uncanny and then i realised that i had protruding teeth(overjet). My forward growth is very good i was never a mouthbreather but my chin and lips looked so fucked up and it made me look like a mouthbreathing ape just because i had slight overjet. I eventually got invasilign and got it fixed in like 4 months and the change is actually unreal. My lips dont look out of proportion anymore and look kinda thicker, my nose no longer had a droopy tip it is kinda sharp now(my mouth was drooping it cause it went forward), my cheekbones and jaw look so much more defined, but the biggest change is my chin it no longer looks short and set back it now projects forward and my side profile and e line look top tier now. Basically an overjet can fuck your whole face up, i ascended so unbelieveably hard from fixing it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and VenatorLuparius
It's fixable, so it's not. Long ass philtrum like i have, that's a death sentence.

Pics worth thousand words, man. Any before/afters?

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Lifefuel. Did you get teeth extraction with invisalign ?

I have bimax protrusion but I got a genio which basically voided it. But reducing it would make my chin project even more.

Lifefuel. Did you get teeth extraction with invisalign ?

I have bimax protrusion but I got a genio which basically voided it. But reducing it would make my chin project even more.
I didnt get extractions i just got invasilign to push my teeth back it wasnt a huge overjet but still it fucked my face up

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I didnt get extractions i just got invasilign to push my teeth back it wasnt a huge overjet but still it fucked my face up
What do you mean by "fucked my face up": in a good or a bad way ?

I'm fully satisfied of my genio but I know that reducing my ape bimax protrusion would ascend me even more.

I need to find a jew dentist to prescribe me invisalign.Thank you for reigniting that project.

It fucked my face up in a bad way my mouth looked very uncanny i basically looked like an ape

can you send before and afters in PM? I also hate the appearance of my lips

It fucked my face up in a bad way my mouth looked very uncanny i basically looked like an ape
I'don'quite understand... you were fucked before getting invisaling but you were fine right after your treatment, correct ?

Yeah correct

No. You can cope with lip lift, but it looks gay on men.
the gay look on men is in vogue, though.

women fucking LOVE androgynous prettyboys. its literally a win win

Can you share pics bro, just the lower third ?

What a fake story my brother, braces won't make a nose sharper