Bimax recovery time?

green

green

Iron
How long after bimax could you use a computer for 8 hours a day again? I could get one week off from work, but idk about 2.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
2/3 weeks i think

• +1
Reactions: highT and green
About 2/3 weeks to return to work/school. About 6 weeks for light exercise.

• +1
Reactions: highT
You should be able to do digital work after the majority of the pain subsides, which is after 3 days. As for traveling/commuting/returning to a workplace, after 2-3 weeks as a user above mentioned. However, for simply making use of a computer, 3 days should be enough.

• +1
Reactions: green
I've seen on youtube that you need 1 month to feel normal again and see more concrete results

Do you need braces after bimax?

I remember the sad times when I used to cope about getting bimax surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
I'm nearly 2 weeks post OP bimax. Left hospital after 3 nights, felt much better after day 5. Returning to work is possible after a week but I do not recommend. Biggest hurdle would be talking in the splint, mine was removed today.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I've seen on youtube that you need 1 month to feel normal again and see more concrete results
no way, most swelling is gone after 10 days, I look normal in public. I could lightly jog a few kms if I were allowed. just drink mass gainer shakes to get energy back.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
no way, most swelling is gone after 10 days, I look normal in public. I could lightly jog a few kms if I were allowed. just drink mass gainer shakes to get energy back.
maybe you had a fast recovery but 10 days is really fast

maybe you had a fast recovery but 10 days is really fast
my surgery went for 9 hours and I nearly needed a blood transfusion lol. I think it is down to getting in the calories.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Entschuldigung
i had bimax. I was up and walking around/on my computer after the first week. by the second week I was walking to the grocery store by myself and whatnot

• +1
Reactions: livelaughlooksmax