Bimax result (anecdote only).

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
"Believe it or not, the jaws affect SO MUCH MORE than just your jawline! I remember, on my last few months, I noticed so many unappealing features after a friend’s sister pointed out that my face was asymmetrical as a joke. I had, of course, the crooked jawline- but I had no idea how much it affected my entire face. Well- okay, it’s more like my family, friends, and even some doctors didn’t know hahah. One side always seemed to have more of a jawline than the other (left had the most, right had the least). This is to be expected- after all, I did literally have a crooked jaw- but even my nose, lips, and eyes were affected too! My nose had a dip in it just after my nasal bone and made a strange curve. However, after my upper jaw was moved forward? The dip was gone! Before surgery, I had also noticed my eyes were uneven too. One seemed to be higher than the other and more distal, but after surgery, that fixed too! With the new area, my lips were also able to protrude more- it actually looks like I had some kind of filler! To me, the appearance always mattered the most, and I have to say- if you have good insurance? This procedure will give you not only a better way of life, but also cosmetic improvements that would’ve costed THOUSANDS for other people."

Can anyone confirm how many things could be affected by bimax?
@julianchicago @User49 @slop slinger

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and Magnum Opus
Literally all bad features are the result of recession
recessed maxilla = crooked nose, hook/bird nose, no projection of infras and zygos, bug eyes
recessed mandible = paper lips, shity gonial angle, no chin, submental "fat," teeth fucked up,

to fix all these things indiivudally would cost 3x cost of bimax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blinemaxxer, subhuman incel, ROTTING and 3 others
My lips are full even when my jaw is recessed though.
you may or may not have all the bad features but when you do have them they are often the result of recession

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
you may or may not have all the bad features but when you do have them they are often the result of recession
My nose is fine too, I have hollow infras and weak jaw/chin though.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
"Believe it or not, the jaws affect SO MUCH MORE than just your jawline! I remember, on my last few months, I noticed so many unappealing features after a friend’s sister pointed out that my face was asymmetrical as a joke. I had, of course, the crooked jawline- but I had no idea how much it affected my entire face. Well- okay, it’s more like my family, friends, and even some doctors didn’t know hahah. One side always seemed to have more of a jawline than the other (left had the most, right had the least). This is to be expected- after all, I did literally have a crooked jaw- but even my nose, lips, and eyes were affected too! My nose had a dip in it just after my nasal bone and made a strange curve. However, after my upper jaw was moved forward? The dip was gone! Before surgery, I had also noticed my eyes were uneven too. One seemed to be higher than the other and more distal, but after surgery, that fixed too! With the new area, my lips were also able to protrude more- it actually looks like I had some kind of filler! To me, the appearance always mattered the most, and I have to say- if you have good insurance? This procedure will give you not only a better way of life, but also cosmetic improvements that would’ve costed THOUSANDS for other people."

Can anyone confirm how many things could be affected by bimax?
@julianchicago @User49 @slop slinger
Paragraphs are a thing

Literally all bad features are the result of recession
recessed maxilla = crooked nose, hook/bird nose, no projection of infras and zygos, bug eyes
recessed mandible = paper lips, shity gonial angle, no chin, submental "fat," teeth fucked up,

to fix all these things indiivudally would cost 3x cost of bimax
The nose point isn't reliable for recssed maxilla.

I have recessed maxilla with a near perfect straight nose.
Other points are actual signs of recessed maxilla
My zygos arent projected vertically but laterally.
So are my infras.

Depends. I have PCT but just want better undereyes.
I will ask my bimax surgeon about this and make a thread when i have collected more information regarding this topic. Will tag u. Anyways good luck with the surgery proces.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and HarrierDuBois
I will ask my bimax surgeon about this and make a thread when i have collected more information regarding this topic. Will tag u. Anyways good luck with the surgery proces.
Yes do tag me. Also if you want to fix PCT a combination of surgeries can be beneficial for the most natural result.
Slide20 2