Bimax + Rhino + HT is the solution for most people tbh

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
if you aren't recessed, don't have an ogre nose and a good hairline then it's barely possible for you to be ugly. most people have okay eye areas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, MeinChadf, AscendingHero and 2 others
if you aren't recessed, don't have an ogre nose and a good hairline then it's barely possible for you to be ugly. most people have okay eye areas.
Recession is root of all ugliness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Agendum and Gaia262
Recession is root of all ugliness
Facts. I'm not ugly, my life is fine, never been bullied for looks, but I do know I don't have the best side profile. I was doing a music video once, I'm in a small band.. and the guy told me to turn to the side, opened up his camera, didn't take a shot then said ''stick to your front.'' I felt humiliated, as I've always been aware for some reason I have a weak jaw. I figured it was because my adams apple was maybe pushing skin, then I thought bad posture.. then I realised I just unfortunately have a slightly recessive jaw, but my chin seem to be very subtle and I can get away with it. I'm potetnially getting Bimax just after Summer, so pretty excited, but also nervous for surgery lol

I personally believe I'd be fine all over with a decent side profile, and this website is a secret blessing, woman have so many to help them, men don't have enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member
Facts. I'm not ugly, my life is fine, never been bullied for looks, but I do know I don't have the best side profile. I was doing a music video once, I'm in a small band.. and the guy told me to turn to the side, opened up his camera, didn't take a shot then said ''stick to your front.'' I felt humiliated, as I've always been aware for some reason I have a weak jaw. I figured it was because my adams apple was maybe pushing skin, then I thought bad posture.. then I realised I just unfortunately have a slightly recessive jaw, but my chin seem to be very subtle and I can get away with it. I'm potetnially getting Bimax just after Summer, so pretty excited, but also nervous for surgery lol

I personally believe I'd be fine all over with a decent side profile, and this website is a secret blessing, woman have so many to help them, men don't have enough.
My side and lower third are not good Jfl