Bimax + Rhino Under 18

gustn

gustn

Bronze
My full side profile is terrible, i have a slighty recessed lower and upper jaw and a broken looking nose. I have morphed myself with it and i ascend from ltn to low htn. I'm currently 14, Is it possible and or worth it to not waste my life years of life to get it now, or wait till I'm done growing?

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, shizuku11111 and Rea
My full side profile is terrible, i have a slighty recessed lower and upper jaw and a broken looking nose. I have morphed myself with it and i ascend from ltn to low htn. I'm currently 14, Is it possible and or worth it to not waste my life years of life to get it now, or wait till I'm done growing?View attachment 3197135
more like morphed from sub5 to low ltn

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
low mtn after bimax 💀💀💀fucking brutal @NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
low mtn after bimax 💀💀💀fucking brutal @NZb6Air
this isn't bimax nigga just mini genio 🥹 or it's a bimax actually but performed by miniature little microscopic minimoys 🥹

• Woah
Reactions: Rea
this isn't bimax nigga just mini genio 🥹 or it's a bimax actually but performed by miniature little microscopic minimoys 🥹
Me after 3 hours of bonesmashing : 😼

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
I really dc if if im htn LTN Mtn or sub 5 but I still look better after can someone just reply to the actual post not just talk about how it looks bad