České srdce, otevřené všem!
ffs always the women

before :
286590894 743845206955636 1079563000003385637 n
286643954 743845260288964 3766513281272949995 n

after :
289228853 750431076297049 8699891691579338206 n

290026216 750431109630379 7037764377568614148 n 1

while fucking incel losers NTMAXXXING, THUGMAXXXXXXXXXXXXXING, MAXXXDOUBLEMAXXXXXXMAXXING some girls ascend like hell.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Sal, Deprived and 14 others
5mm in women is like 30 mm in men jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, ScramFranklin, Deprived and 9 others
i see my words blackpilled you eh
oopsie. but your view still is warped. women do get action and make it done. not like majority of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
holy shit thats insane

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
ffs always the women

before :
View attachment 1776662View attachment 1776663

after :
View attachment 1776664
View attachment 1776666

while fucking incel losers NTMAXXXING, THUGMAXXXXXXXXXXXXXING, MAXXXDOUBLEMAXXXXXXMAXXING some girls ascend like hell.
Retarded take from me. For men jaw matters the most. If you have no jaw it doesn't matter how good your eyes are and etc. For women the most important features are eyes and nose. If they have great eye area with PCT and an upturned nose even with a roundish jaw they'll look fine. NCT looks way more brutal on females than on men.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
recruit difficulty

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Dystopian
eh, she looked good before too. slightly recessed maxilla sure but every other feature was already nice.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deprived, cardiologist and 1 other person
whys the lefort look so high cut?

chad only to gigachad only UNIRONICALLY

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Ltb to htb

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
For girls its milimeters of bones, for guys its centimeters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26774, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
i need to know the surgeon

oopsie. but your view still is warped. women do get action and make it done. not like majority of this forum.
I read stories of people who get djs and most of them get it for free. If I would be able to get it for free, I would be in hospital tommorow but unfortunately I live in eastern europe and it will take me 10 years to save enough money to get surgery in normal country with good surgeon :(

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
Retarded take from me. For men jaw matters the most. If you have no jaw it doesn't matter how good your eyes are and etc. For women the most important features are eyes and nose. If they have great eye area with PCT and an upturned nose even with a roundish jaw they'll look fine. NCT looks way more brutal on females than on men.
Harmony > bones for both sexes

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and cardiologist
Chad only to chad only

• JFL
Reactions: cardiologist
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cardiologist, HerpDerpson and nitesik
honestly, looks better in the before

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Image0
I think this was Imdo with Lefort

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and poopmaster22
Probably a dumb question but what differs a imdo from a bsso?
IMDO uses Distraction Osteogenesis to generate new bone. Its a really good surgery if you don't care about the money (it's like 70k-40k which is ridiculous). No swelling or anything aswell

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
IMDO uses Distraction Osteogenesis to generate new bone. Its a really good surgery if you don't care about the money (it's like 70k-40k which is ridiculous). No swelling or anything aswell

Oh so almost like LL where they use a device to separate compared to bsso where they just use plates that bones grows over? When does imdo device come out?

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and ChristianChad
Oh so almost like LL where they use a device to separate compared to bsso where they just use plates that bones grows over? When does imdo device come out?
Yeah exactly. Distraction Osteogenesis is ideal tbh you actually get new bone instead of silicon or just plates.

I don't remember how much expension usually take.
If you mean when does this tech gets released its already out, Paul Coceancig does this surgery in Australia for ridiculous prices
Here's his site: https://profilosurgical.com.au/procedures/imdo

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Yeah exactly. Distraction Osteogenesis is ideal tbh you actually get new bone instead of silicon or just plates.

I don't remember how much expension usually take.
If you mean when does this tech gets released its already out, Paul Coceancig does this surgery in Australia for ridiculous prices
Here's his site: https://profilosurgical.com.au/procedures/imdo
Hmmm I’ll look into it maybe other docs do it for cheaper. So it is a one day procedure instead of like LL where it takes months to get desired length and then surgeon removes device?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
And genio iirc
Wait a minute... I think i remember this posted on Orthtropics. Maybe this result was from mewing? Do you think this is possible?

@LooksOverAll Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin, cardiologist, randomvanish and 1 other person
Hmmm I’ll look into it maybe other docs do it for cheaper. So it is a one day procedure instead of like LL where it takes months to get desired length and then surgeon removes device?
Nah expansion takes a few weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Oberyn
From easy mode to tutorial mode