bimax trimax or genio

Zherko

Zherko

Silver
I have a brutal overbite and I jutt to cope with it and it barely helps, I know I probably need bimax maybe even trimax but I don’t wanna go through all that if I don’t need to. Does genio+jutt = trimax? :feelskek:

Or will braces fix it? I am 20

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe
A trimax would almost certainly offer the most complete improvement. A bimax would help, but you may still find your chin projection lacking. A genio alone probably can't get enough projection - plus, your bite will still be off.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and maxxmclooks
Dude, trimax is just bimax with genio

Yeah trimax would definitely ascend you

Trimax is 42 fucking thousand dollars jfl but it's the best option for you

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
A trimax would almost certainly offer the most complete improvement. A bimax would help, but you may still find your chin projection lacking. A genio alone probably can't get enough projection - plus, your bite will still be off.
Trimax is 42 fucking thousand dollars jfl but it's the best option for you

these are examples for just genio and their starting doesn’t look that different from mine, are you sure trimax is needed? Again I know it’s the best option for me but i’d do anything to avoid it and just do genio

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
View attachment 3060113View attachment 3060122

these are examples for just genio and their starting doesn’t look that different from mine, are you sure trimax is needed? Again I know it’s the best option for me but i’d do anything to avoid it and just do genio
I'd say the occlusion on guy 1 is not as off as yours, which helps the case for genio only. For guy 2, he still looks quite downward grown imo - it's way better, but a bimax would have really given the best result.

If you don't want to get a bimax, then don't. Ultimately nobody needs any of this - you'll be just fine either way. If you feel like the result of a genio will be enough to make you satisifed, then by all means go for it. As long as you're not the type to get a genio and then whine that it's not a perfect result, and you feel like it'll be enough, get the genio.

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
I have a brutal overbite and I jutt to cope with it and it barely helps, I know I probably need bimax maybe even trimax but I don’t wanna go through all that if I don’t need to. Does genio+jutt = trimax? :feelskek:

braces won't fix shit bhai.
I honestly don't think bimax will bring you the most aesthetics wise either.
Septoplasty + genio and call it a day.

Or even better:
Save money first, consult with a good surgeon like Pagnoni and do what he says.

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
braces won't fix shit bhai.
I honestly don't think bimax will bring you the most aesthetics wise either.
Septoplasty + genio and call it a day.

Or even better:
Save money first, consult with a good surgeon like Pagnoni and do what he says.
I was thinking about fixing my nose aswell but what made you say it? Also did you mean septo-rhinoplasty?

And why do you think even a bimax wont save it? Id be happy to do a genio instead but if it will barely change projection or my side prof then I will hold off on it

I was thinking about fixing my nose aswell but what made you say it? Also did you mean septo-rhinoplasty?

And why do you think even a bimax wont save it? Id be happy to do a genio instead but if it will barely change projection or my side prof then I will hold off on it
yeah, septo-rhinoplasty, basically just the tip. Or if you're willing to take more risks, a rib cartilage rhino to increase projection would be beneficial aswell.

After looking at the pics again I also gotta say I'm sorry for the confusion, I actually do believe you'd benefit from bimax, as your occlusal plane is negative and the CCW movement could reduce the downgrowth in your jaws.
It would also help out with facial depth and convexity (a genio would also help out with convexity immensely)
Ur premaxilla looks fine to me and isn't recessed as much as ur lower jaw - but it could also just be your philtrum columns that are giving me this opinion, do you see nasiolabial folds/ some weird folds around your mouth area? If your premaxilla(the part below ur nose) is also recessed (I can't really tell without scans/proper pics) then a genio only would be a bad solution to a bigger problem only bimax can fix.

If you want to you can pm me.

Hello Bhai. Genuinely the overbite isn't as bad as it might seem. A normie will not pick up on that sort of thing consciously or subconsciously.

Also with surgeries you have to think... friends and family will absolutely question and notice the change in ways that might not be as enticing as you first thought

If you do genuinely want to do something though (assuming you're already lifting and such), nothing wrong with braces, having aligned teeth will have a lot of long term impact.

Hello Bhai. Genuinely the overbite isn't as bad as it might seem. A normie will not pick up on that sort of thing consciously or subconsciously.

Also with surgeries you have to think... friends and family will absolutely question and notice the change in ways that might not be as enticing as you first thought

If you do genuinely want to do something though (assuming you're already lifting and such), nothing wrong with braces, having aligned teeth will have a lot of long term impact.
it’s refreshing to see a bluepiller on here but cmon bhai

it’s refreshing to see a bluepiller on here but cmon bhai
lol bhai ik I give off heavy bluepill vibes, but even if you disagree with that you gotta agree that the classic advice should be done first before jumping to a 42k dollar surgery. Just being practical

No pic nigga