bimax with functional maxfac surgeon or a female surgeon that maintains an insta account?

dakchuh

dakchuh

Master
due to costs i will be having bimax with a local surgeon and ive got two choices on my mind right now. both places seem to be your traditional oral maxfac clinic focused on function over aesthetics due to their lack of plastic surgery offerings like implants, but the female surgeon does maintain an instagram account of before and afters, so at the very least i believe she realizes the importance of aesthetical outcomes. im gonna list out the pros and cons of each

functional maxfac
+ better credentials
+ seems to be one of the "best" surgeons in the area (based on credentials again i guess?)
- does not maintain any sort of social media account that shows before and afters, therefore i dont know if they have an aesthetic eye
- wait times are like 9 months out for just a consultation

female surgeon
+ seems to at least place some sort of importance on aesthetics given her insta account, and may be easier to reason with for a more aesthetic outcome
+ about 3 months out for a consultation
- none of the before/afters on her insta seem particularly impressive except for one or two women and has a lot of cope caption on her posts like "bimax is to fix functional problems and its not all about aesthetics so dont expect perfection" despite the entire purpose of posting b/a is to show the aesthetical outcomes?
- she's a woman and i fear she will subconsciously try to cuck subhumans (me) out of frauding over their subhumanity

thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, never_lucky, Danish_Retard and 2 others
if you don't know what to do, schedule a consultation with both of them and ask to develop a surgical plan with 3D bone simulation and take your decision

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, SOS-Sonic, one job away and 4 others
Don't go to the female surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, CopeTilliRope, _____ and 3 others
due to costs i will be having bimax with a local surgeon and ive got two choices on my mind right now. both places seem to be your traditional oral maxfac clinic focused on function over aesthetics due to their lack of plastic surgery offerings like implants, but the female surgeon does maintain an instagram account of before and afters, so at the very least i believe she realizes the importance of aesthetical outcomes. im gonna list out the pros and cons of each

functional maxfac
+ better credentials
+ seems to be one of the "best" surgeons in the area (based on credentials again i guess?)
- does not maintain any sort of social media account that shows before and afters, therefore i dont know if they have an aesthetic eye
- wait times are like 9 months out for just a consultation

female surgeon
+ seems to at least place some sort of importance on aesthetics given her insta account, and may be easier to reason with for a more aesthetic outcome
+ about 3 months out for a consultation
- none of the before/afters on her insta seem particularly impressive except for one or two women and has a lot of cope caption on her posts like "bimax is to fix functional problems and its not all about aesthetics so dont expect perfection" despite the entire purpose of posting b/a is to show the aesthetical outcomes?
- she's a woman and i fear she will subconsciously try to cuck subhumans (me) out of frauding over their subhumanity

thoughts?
I'm not even sexist or anything but I simply am not aware of a competent female maxfac surgeon who has good results (happy to be proved wrong). I have a feeling that surgery is a profession that requires balls.

You need to directly see the results of the surgeon AND do the planning with them beforehand. If you're worried about cost then go to a cheaper country

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, Danish_Retard and dakchuh
I'm not even sexist or anything but I simply am not aware of a competent female maxfac surgeon who has good results (happy to be proved wrong). I have a feeling that surgery is a profession that requires balls.

You need to directly see the results of the surgeon AND do the planning with them beforehand. If you're worried about cost then go to a cheaper country
it doesnt get any cheaper than a local surgeon except in the dirty basement of a self trained doctor in mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, mulattomaxxer and Danish_Retard
it doesnt get any cheaper than a local surgeon except in the dirty basement of a self trained doctor in mumbai
how much do surgeons charge for bimax in your country?

thoughts?
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

thoughts?
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Imagine being an incel and putting your life in the hands of a female surgeon lololololol

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and PubertyMaxxer
Imagine being an incel and putting your life in the hands of a female surgeon lololololol
i more or less know the aesthetical outcome that i want, and i dont think the planning stage will be messed up. im only afraid she'll end up botching me or intentionally giving me less advancement during the surgery itself :forcedsmile: