Bimax wow moment

Solstice
Guys. You never told me that Bimax lengthens the midface length and lower third height, lifefuel. I need a longer midface and lower third. Look at these before and after pictures:
AF4B36B5 3671 47C8 83E0 3E89210B9F5E 98F9380E DF66 4E2B 9D37 AE71C4C3D5E5

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
dont u need a overbite for that to be an option

• +1
oip ur retarded u want as short a midface as possible but as taller a lower third as possible

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lev Peshkov
oip ur retarded u want as short a midface as possible but as taller a lower third as possible
My midface is 1.05 and when I CCW rotate to the maximum it will probably be 1.15 so no way. That looks super low-class.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
dont u need a overbite for that to be an option
Nah.
Even if your bite is fine you can move both jaws forwards, maintaining that bite but just getting better forward growth

• +1
Nah.
Even if your bite is fine you can move both jaws forwards, maintaining that bite but just getting better forward growth
How's it going bro?

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Nah.
no his previous thread was about imdo before he changed it. now i look like a dumbass ngl

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Nah.
And what does this do to the midface length and lower third length?

My midface is 1.05 and when I CCW rotate to the maximum it will probably be 1.15 so no way. That looks super low-class.
compact midface is better bro

you need a tall lower third to make it good

compact midface is better bro

you need a tall lower third to make it good
True that a tall lower third will make it look better but it gets to a point where it just looks bad.

u fuckin dumb ass read before u comment. Weren't u the low iq nigga who previously tried to contradict my statements about hairloss and failed. kys
I didn't fail by any means. You just tried saying I said something that I didn't. From the beginning I said ketoconazole was a distant third behind fin and minox. Using the study I posted, you tried to make it appear like I was saying ketoconazole was as effective as minoxidil. You consistently committed logical fallacies, all while shouting obscenities thinking it strengthened your "argument". Anyways, I edited my comment once I saw your followup, as you can see. I DID read your first comment before I posted.

Finally, you are fucking banned.

Last edited: