Bimaxilliary Prognathism Makes You Look Like An Ape. Fix These Bones (Maxilla & Mandible) And Look More Caucasoid ASAP!

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
From the following website:

Prognathism describes a projection of the jaws. Prognathous individuals also have their mouth and lips pushed forward. The shape of the lower part of the nose is altered as well. Measuring prognathism is relatively complex, and various methods have been devised (e.g. the basion-prosthion length). Most early Hominids were prognathous. The continuous reduction of jaw size probably brought advantages in that the extra off-center weight of a protrusive jaw impedes rapid turning of the head. Several tropical populations still show significant prognathism today, especially in Africa and Australia. This led some early anthropologists to describe Africans as more "primitive" compared to Europeans, who show prognathism in fewer cases. However, this would be a hasty conclusion without considering that Europeans show higher frequencies of other "primitive" traits like strong male body hair and pronounced supraorbital arches. Individuals with absence of prognathism are usually defined as orthognathous (there exist a few more detailed distinctions as well that are not considered here).

How to know if your bimaxilliary prognathism is of concern?
  • If your lips and jaw is further out than your nose (the more further out, the worse).
  • The lower maxilla, lips and mandible are jutted beyond the forehead

Solutions
  • Bimaxilliary Surgery (Bimax)
    • Please do your own research and understand your flaws deeply, and ideal advancements before doing this. Also, run simulations and create plans with your surgeon if possible. Don't fuck yourself up.
    • Mewing won't fix anything. One would have to modify their maxilla's shape, not position.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, wishIwasSalludon, iam good boy and 4 others
Just mew bro.

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray
  • +1
Reactions: Ark and Heinrich Schmidt
Lack of prognathism is one of the main reasons why Caucasians on average have better side profiles then blacks.

im 14 this is me rn fuark i feel like roping

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, nigtard, Whitepill_Saint and 4 others
  • Love it
Reactions: odux
Mewing won't fix anything. One would have to modify their maxilla's shape, not position.
Mewing works but would take years of constant upward pressure to palate for it to work

not just holding proper tongue posture but also hard pressure

also you would need to keep it that way 24/7 which is impossible for most of yall since none of you have that kind of discipline

Also tongue ties, narrow palate, bad dental arch, uneven/slanted teeth all make it harder for “mewing to work”

Mewing is literally ALF.

Also ALF + Starecta = Ascension

And if you want you could add MSE some where in that equation

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
Mewing works but would take years of constant upward pressure to palate for it to work

also you would need to keep it that way 24/7 which is impossible for most of yall since none of you have that kind of discipline

Also tongue ties, narrow palate, bad dental arch, uneven/slanted teeth all make it harder for “mewing to work”

Mewing is literally ALF.

Mewing won't fix bimaxilliary prognathism/protrusion. He'd have to get his maxilla and mandible surgically repositioned.

Last edited:
IMG 20230430 014356
IMG 20230214 153904
IMG 20230430 014323

IMG 20230430 014450

IMG 20230314 193132

is there anything called slight bimaxillary protrusion? My mouth and lips are sort of protruded, they don't go exceed my nose tho but still unaesthetic af

I attached my bite too, these gaps are natural btw, i haven't step foot inside any orthodontic clinic in my life ever, would closing these gaps and pushing these lower teeth with braces fix my problem?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and enchanted_elixir
View attachment 2589305View attachment 2589306View attachment 2589307

View attachment 2589308

View attachment 2589309
is there anything called slight bimaxillary protrusion? My mouth and lips are sort of protruded, they don't go exceed my nose tho but still unaesthetic af

I attached my bite too, these gaps are natural btw, i haven't step foot inside any orthodontic clinic in my life ever, would closing these gaps and pushing these lower teeth with braces fix my problem?
No one answers properly bro, you're my only hope

Last edited:

I'd personally say that slight bimaxillary protrusion is nothing to worry about.
But bimaxilliary protrusion and bimaxilliary prognathism are the only words recognized amongst aesthetic surgeons I believe

• Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
I'd personally say that slight bimaxillary protrusion is nothing to worry about.
Trust me when i see its really bad irl, more bad than the picture i attached, my chin looks recessed cuz of this, and my canine flaring makes my mouth area look wierf

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Trust me when i see its really bad irl, more bad than the picture i attached, my chin looks recessed cuz of this, and my canine flaring makes my mouth area look wierf
Then talk to a surgeon

• So Sad
i hate my flat maxilla

Mewing is literally ALF.

Even barret have tongue tie and thin tounge butt butttt broo he have good maxilla🤓

View attachment 2589305View attachment 2589306View attachment 2589307

View attachment 2589308

View attachment 2589309

Wtf is wrong with your teeth do you use meth

• +1

Prognathism describes a projection of the jaws. Prognathous individuals also have their mouth and lips pushed forward. The shape of the lower part of the nose is altered as well. Measuring prognathism is relatively complex, and various methods have been devised (e.g. the basion-prosthion length). Most early Hominids were prognathous. The continuous reduction of jaw size probably brought advantages in that the extra off-center weight of a protrusive jaw impedes rapid turning of the head. Several tropical populations still show significant prognathism today, especially in Africa and Australia. This led some early anthropologists to describe Africans as more "primitive" compared to Europeans, who show prognathism in fewer cases. However, this would be a hasty conclusion without considering that Europeans show higher frequencies of other "primitive" traits like strong male body hair and pronounced supraorbital arches. Individuals with absence of prognathism are usually defined as orthognathous (there exist a few more detailed distinctions as well that are not considered here).

View attachment 2589240

View attachment 2589244
View attachment 2589245View attachment 2589236

• If your lips and jaw is further out than your nose (the more further out, the worse).

View attachment 2589255
View attachment 2589259
View attachment 2589260

Solutions
    • Please do your own research and understand your flaws deeply, and ideal advancements before doing this. Also, run simulations and create plans with your surgeon if possible. Don't fuck yourself up.
    • Mewing won't fix anything. One would have to modify their maxilla's shape, not position.
90% of blacks will have this and are still attractive side profile is barley important focus on your front and 3/4 and focus on other areas

View attachment 2589240

View attachment 2589244
View attachment 2589245View attachment 2589236

View attachment 2589255
View attachment 2589259
View attachment 2589260

Solutions
950F92E1 065B 4D80 A797 A24CB3C11276
Cope

wow I have this monkey sideprofile.I want to be get bimax but there is no way that I can pay 20k for it

Idk I think prognathism looks better on men and women alike. Idk i just find it attractive tbh

Sliding genioplasty would mask this

A60C9863 2B04 4172 923E DC72C046CD64
2403B4CB D83D 432A 8311 5373CD582A69

This is a better outcome than extractions IMO

IMG 1106
D6B129D2 A617 4588 A380 749A3FAB0111

Sliding genio + CCW rotation morph to fix her downward swung jaw (unrelated to prognathism)

Given that blacks are already very forward grown on average, a sliding genio to advance the chin to go match the forward growth is probably one of the best surgeries to get. One of the reasons why prognathism looks so much worse of blacks than Asians for example is due to the discrepancy of the forward growth in the rest of the face and bold lack of it in the chin area, Asians are already naturally recessed so it doesn't stand out as much on them. There's a lot to gain from this surgery for prognathous blacks.

Last edited:
dnrd + braces + 4extractions