BioBloc and/or other appliances for maxillary forward growth (Mainly lefort 1 area)? (High IQ Appliance autists in)

Newday*V3

Newday*V3

Bronze
People say that BioBloc, will expand your maxilla outwards in a 3d plane and forwards unlike shitty MSE ape device with only does laterally and gives you a wide nose.

My goal is to get this mogger stretch in the face that O'pry and Atesh have from facial depth due to a forward grown lefort 1 area relative to there upper maxillas

511de573ebe528ead8e3088955346bca
HGF2wlpk 400x400

My question is, how do I obtain this device?
and can I pare it with certain headgear (e.g reversepull) that will assist it.

I saw a few posts on reddit saying you can acquire this device by emailing this German website (https://www.bracesshop.com/en/) to get a custom-made biobloc, but that would cost 100+. Others say they get it for dirt cheap but don't specify from where

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg and LordBBC
just mew

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
People say that BioBloc, will expand your maxilla outwards in a 3d plane and forwards unlike shitty MSE ape device with only does laterally and gives you a wide nose.
View attachment 3081321

My goal is to get this mogger stretch in the face that O'pry and Atesh have from facial depth due to a forward grown lefort 1 area relative to there upper maxillas

View attachment 3081318View attachment 3081319

I saw a few posts on reddit saying you can acquire this device by emailing this German website (https://www.bracesshop.com/en/) to get a custom-made biobloc, but that would cost 100+. Others say they get it for dirt cheap but don't specify from where
Nearly 100% sure the site you linked is fraudulent. There’s no way it’s going for that cheap.

Nearly 100% sure the site you linked is fraudulent. There’s no way it’s going for that cheap.
On reddit they said to email them for a custom Bio Bloc, I dont think it is listed on the website unless I am blind

• +1
Reactions: LordBBC and sb23
On reddit they said to email them for a custom Bio Bloc, I dont think it is listed on the website unless I am blind
If you find any info on a bio bloc place make sure to send it

dawg this website is insane. some mind blowing sh. a 3 way palate expander wtf

No it's a scam appliance.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Any study"s?

Do the company itself say that also?

View attachment 3081321

That Braceshop shit will ruin your face, do not buy from them. Go to an ortho

That Braceshop shit will ruin your face, do not buy from them. Go to an ortho
How so? and orthos are stingy bitches, they will do every mental gymnastic not to give you an appliance, the only alternative is if you pay them 10k

How so? and orthos are stingy bitches, they will do every mental gymnastic not to give you an appliance, the only alternative is if you pay them 10k
these will likely damage your teeth and tip them, esp if ur an adult this would be horrible

even if it were to work it would likely cause horrible assymetry, even orthos mess up shit like this so do NOT do this

View attachment 3081321

mse does 1mm forward for every 10mm lateral. John Mew claims that based on a study he did (a survey study of a bunch of different cases from different orthotropists) Biobloc does 3-5mm forward for every 7mm lateral (in adults). so the ratio is better than mse. That said, the front wire which is there to flare incisors out is not really intended to give you forward growth. It might even recess the maxilla a little after all in order to push forward it needs to push back...

Ive been doing biobloc orthotopic treatment and am almost done with the expansion phase. went from 36 to 41mm imw, now flaring incisors out a few mm's and extruding back teeth a little to improve deep bite.

My face has def become a little more attractive since starting treatment. midface expanded and my face looks as though Im lower body fat even though I'm probably a little higher than before treatment.

All around I wouldn't suggest one do biobloc treatment unless your base is so shit that you cant maintain proper oral posture and function despite your best effort. Biobloc treatment itself wont significantly increase your smv/psl.

i went to a pro orthotropist btw paid 10k.

Also even though biobloc is the best removable appliance (aside from alf maybe) the provider is more important than the appliance itself.

Last edited:
  • +1
mse does 1mm forward for every 10mm lateral. John Mew claims that based on a study he did (a survey study of a bunch of different cases from different orthotropists) Biobloc does 3-5mm forward for every 7mm lateral (in adults). so the ratio is better than mse. That said, the front wire which is there to flare incisors out is not really intended to give you forward growth. It might even recess the maxilla a little after all in order to push forward it needs to push back...

Ive been doing biobloc orthotopic treatment and am almost done with the expansion phase. went from 36 to 41mm imw, now flaring incisors out a few mm's and extruding back teeth a little to improve deep bite.

My face has def become a little more attractive since starting treatment. midface expanded and my face looks as though Im lower body fat even though I'm probably a little higher than before treatment.

All around I wouldn't suggest one do biobloc treatment unless your base is so shit that you cant maintain proper oral posture and function despite your best effort. Biobloc treatment itself wont significantly increase your smv/psl.

i went to a pro orthotropist btw paid 10k.

Also even though biobloc is the best removable appliance (aside from alf maybe) the provider is more important than the appliance itself.
The transition of my upper to lower maxilla (around the nostrils) is a bit concave/flatter. Since you have the appliance, can you pair it with removable headgear? and also did you achieve the "stretch" that I highlighted.

can you pair it with removable headgear?
you can yes, I have not though. Im thinking of doing some sort of protraction but maybe not connected to bloc, maybe an implant drilled into palate or maxilla above palate.

As for the stretch, I haven't finishes treatment so I cant say, but I def can see how I may once we move the front teeth forward and then reposition my mandible forward.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back