Biology-Cells needed [Warning: Highly Autism Post]

3arsa

Bronze
Basically my case (despite the masturbation to crush part and just masturbating in general to thoughts) is the exact same as the one below from Reddit:

Why do I temporarily lose feelings for my crush after I masturbate to her?​

I've been crushing on the same person for years now. As a matter of fact, I only masturbate to her. I only masturbate once a week so as to build up my libido. When it's been 6 or 7 days without masturbation my feelings for her are the strongest. However, after I've finished masturbating it's as if I don't have feelings for her anymore. Then, after going a week without masturbation and my libido builds up, my feelings for her return. I'm afraid this means that I don't really have a crush on her. If I did have crush on her, wouldn't my feelings for her remain even after masturbating? As I've mentioned before, those feelings always come back, and it just feels like a cycle.

Ok so my question is how do I make it so that this feeling of love and desire returns immediately after masturbating? Any supplements? Am I just low libido?

Cause it is the same for me, the 6:7 day I have strongest desire for love but then it completly disappears after and I have to wait that week for it to return.

Please if anyone has had a similar case and somehow fixed this by having the desire return within the day, that would be great

• JFL
Reactions: Doomer
stop beating off to ur crush nigga:lul:
It’s not my crush I’m beating to it’s just I masturbate to nothing but pre masturbatuon I have desires of love in general and when I see a beatiful women I become truly attracted and feel love.

Yes ik it’s highly autism but it’s true

• +1
Reactions: Doomer
It’s not my crush I’m beating to it’s just I masturbate to nothing but pre masturbatuon I have desires of love in general and when I see a beatiful women I become truly attracted and feel love.

Yes ik it’s highly autism but it’s true
different for me, I still crave affection no matter my sex drive

There is a difference between being horny and love , loving someone

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa
Lust vs real feelings
Being atracted to her physical Vs Being atracted on a emotional level

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa
I think my case is that my refractory period is high