BIONICK COCKS ARE REAL!

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick

Holy shit lads a completely dickless man got a 8 inch bionic cock WITH stimulation
is this what ascesion looks like?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: soover4me, Marsiere214, randomvanish and 10 others
bro jsut stick pipe in cock

Why's it always a curry who has penis problems

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me, HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 14262 and 13 others

he aparently got 50 women to offer him sex THIS IS WHAT ASCESION LOOKS LIKE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: soover4me, Deleted member 14262, Marsiere214 and 13 others
GEt this surgery bro I believe in you. You can get a 10 inch bionicle penis and slay.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Schönling, Hades and 4 others
bro you are going to make it. i am so excited for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
what the fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Teutonic, Patient A and 2 others
This just confirms 8 inches is the ideal size.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Lux
respect for the based doctors who gave him 8 inches. If it was cuckstralia they would've said something like "5 inches is enough and it's too dangerous to go higher"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 4720 and 10 others
She wants that robo dick

BD027D93 6F1B 4E56 B75E 281E316A080A

• +1
Reactions: Teutonic
BUMP!

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
If you can grow artificial vagina likewise, I'm gonna change my gender right now!

Fucking painful living as a 0 PSL Kwashiorkor subhuman, while some whore make 7 figures off from onlyfans...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, Marsiere214, animo123 and 4 others
If you can grow artificial vagina likewise, I'm gonna change my gender right now!

Fucking painful living as a 0 PSL Kwashiorkor subhuman, while some whore make 7 figures off from onlyfans...
@knaj...

but tbh if you're below chadlite your life would have been 10x better as a female.

you wont be saying this when im a cyborg
wait why didn't you get the surgery? this thread was over a year I just noticed

is it actually real or no?
"All posts on this account are strictly satirical, I am mentally ill so nothing I say should be taken seriously."
cope, the dude who got the surgery has 50 women offering him sex

cope, the dude who got the surgery has 50 women offering him sex
if it was natural they wouldnt have sex with him tho. its cuz hes got a bionic cock which has a lot more appeal and they can brag about fucking a huge bionic cock. a natural 8 incher would get cucked by a bionic 8 inch cock.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
if it was natural they wouldnt have sex with him tho. its cuz hes got a bionic cock which has a lot more appeal and they can brag about fucking a huge bionic cock. a natural 8 incher would get cucked by a bionic 8 inch cock.
i mean i guess there is the "exotic" factor. but cope if you think 8 inches is bad. women like bigger dicks because it stretches them out more. and the "it hurts" is cope, women get turned on by pain during sex

wait why didn't you get the surgery? this thread was over a year I just noticed

is it actually real or no?
not yet, im waiting for its next stage and also waiting on my doctors to stop being pussies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
how long until the "next stage"?
it really depends on the doctors, they need to study cases like these more so it becomes more global

for now its only available on limited places on this earth

so idk men need to speak up more about their dicklets,so doctors will care more about doing surgeries like these

maybe in a couple of years but many more people need to speak up, which is hard for most men because y know why

it really depends on the doctors, they need to study cases like these more so it becomes more global

for now its only available on limited places on this earth

so idk men need to speak up more about their dicklets,so doctors will care more about doing surgeries like these

maybe in a couple of years but many more people need to speak up, which is hard for most men because y know why
i see

if you're 4 inches that is well, no other way to say it, but ERfuel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
i mean i guess there is the "exotic" factor. but cope if you think 8 inches is bad. women like bigger dicks because it stretches them out more. and the "it hurts" is cope, women get turned on by pain during sex
its bad tho, you only want 8 for your own ego and not for your partner. and you dont really get to say what a woman feels if youre not in the position tbh, i know it sounds soy but its true.

Holy fuck maybe I can get a bionic foreskin

• JFL
Reactions: MilfLover69