Birdcels in France

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Went to France today, tons of birdcels here. Of the few remaining white people here every second of them seems to be a recessed cuck tier birdcel. No wonder they get outbred. And no wonder all they could do was to surrender in world wars, no one could take birdcels seriously on the battle field.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Primordial, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Birdcels slay

IMG 0089

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: never_lucky, Acromegaly_Chad, Callooh_Calais and 2 others
Yeah in Paris and Marseille there is a lot of ethnic, but not that much everywhere else.
But ethnic are rougly 15-20% of the french population he rest is white.

Went to France today, tons of birdcels here. Of the few remaining white people here every second of them seems to be a recessed cuck tier birdcel. No wonder they get outbred. And no wonder all they could do was to surrender in world wars, no one could take birdcels seriously on the battle field.

Is deoderant still banned in France for many people like years ago

I would immediately tell a girl to delete a picture like this from her phone forever, and if she refused, I'd end it with her.

Girls who take photos like this are almost always just in it for the attention (and are the most likely to murder you), and I'd honestly look down and spit at a man who took photos like this:

michael-dippolito-kissing-dalia-dippolito-2.jpeg

I've never seen a relationship end well where the couples take pictures with the girl looking like this.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, klamus and BearBoy
Am French and avg French is quite ugly but teens mogs

I am french and not birdcel
I would say they look about the same as everywhere else

I would immediately tell a girl to delete a picture like this from her phone forever, and if she refused, I'd end it with her.

Girls who take photos like this are almost always just in it for the attention (and are the most likely to murder you), and I'd honestly look down and spit at a man who took photos like this:

michael-dippolito-kissing-dalia-dippolito-2.jpeg

I've never seen a relationship end well where the couples take pictures with the girl looking like this.
if she has any social media at all it's over tbh how long until she gets a dm from someone who mogs you? (or she's bored)

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Agree the JBW french seem to have some massive halo amongst foids, especially noodles, and I think because of this they have some crazy confidence, and I really admire them for it.

I work with quite a few and they are all super NT, confident, and have zero self awareness because they are nearly all sub 5, and yeah a lot of them are birdcels.

Basically I'm super jealous of them

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, never_lucky and Lmao