Birth Control Pills make > 99% of women anorgasmic/hate sex

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
JFL if you have boned with a girl on the pill, it is like fucking an old woman who 99% won't come from sex nor enjoy it truly

How I cage at guys here who are cucked fucking non-orgasmic, physiology of elderly woman bodies, might as well fuck a 🔦

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
They are faking it to satisfy you because they can't enjoy sex with a 90 yr. olf womans hormone profile 👩

Good looks even won't matter if on the pill, an oofy doofy with a PSL 3 and good dick will make her cum off the pill more than GigaChad

Last edited:
JFL if you have boned with a girl on the pill, it is like fucking an old woman 99% won't come

How I cage at guys here who are cucked fucking non-orgasmic, physiology of elderly woman bodies, might as well fuck a 🔦
source?

I agree but they're kekking at you rotting on this forum while they have sex with actual women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
I agree but they're kekking at you rotting on this forum while they have sex with actual women
I've been with girls off the pill only, jfl at fucking Jewpilled girls who no longer have the natural cycle & flow of a prime chick.

It's like fucking a hormonally castrated, Jewbot woman. You gotta fuck raw, natural, prime jb for the peak, not pilled up/IUD/etc. cunts

• +1
Reactions: huaus
birth control is like 10% of the problem

interested also that ime the more feminine the woman is the more likely shell be able to orgasm from penetration

• +1
Reactions: huaus
You gotta fuck raw, natural, prime jb for the peak, not pilled up/IUD/etc. cunts
unfathomably based
Ce1

• Love it
I've been with girls off the pill only, jfl at fucking Jewpilled girls who no longer have the natural cycle & flow of a prime chick.

It's like fucking a hormonally castrated, Jewbot woman. You gotta fuck raw, natural, prime jb for the peak, not pilled up/IUD/etc. cunts
stop not as cucked as condom sex though

• Hmm...
unfathomably based

And I cage/cringe at the cucks here who want all girls on these Jewpills/castration devices so muh they avoid pregnant & other copes JFL

Alright the n nigga, but all this proves is you are cucked, a Darwinian failure and unsecure in your fertility as you can't knock up a bitch if she's on the pill. You are eternally cucked by a population controlled by Jews while you think you're successful without having true reproductive success

This goes for all "Chads" here too, they could unironically be more infertile than the rottercels due to them never naturally reproducing

The only thing in old natural law of man that proved you were alpha was you fucked and impregnated fertile women, all else is Jewcope

And I cage/cringe at the cucks here who want all girls on these Jewpills/castration devices so muh they avoid pregnant and "improve the experience" JFL

Alright the n nigga, but all this proves is you are cucked, a Darwinian failure and unsecure in your fertility as you can't knock up a bitch if she's on the pill. You are eternally cucked by a population controlled by Jews while you think you're successful without having true reproductive success

This goes for all "Chads" here too, they could unironically be more infertile than the rottercels due to them never naturally reproducing
jfl at you talking about social Darwinism when the your last thread you were talking about how evil technology was for pushing low-skilled workers like you out of the market :ROFLMAO:

Non cucked men don't want to put up with a baby

yep can confirm this

my gf was on pill, lost libido, recovered after stopping pill, then took pill again and that totally fucked her up. no period for 1.5 years, hated sex, always tired and depressed etc. she recovered thankfully and we have sex regularly now

also some HUGE sluts i know irl openly said they didnt like sex after ~6 months on the pill

• +1
yep can confirm this

my gf was on pill, lost libido, recovered after stopping pill, then took pill again and that totally fucked her up. no period for 1.5 years, hated sex, always tired and depressed etc. she recovered thankfully and we have sex regularly now

also some HUGE sluts i know irl openly said they didnt like sex after ~6 months on the pill

You can't escape the laws of fucking with nature/natural rhythm and flows, even Chad gets cucked due to playing with nature by never passing on his genes thus making the idea of "alpha" and"beta" skewed as alphas are supposed to pass on their genes, not have "protected sex" AKA sex under the administration of hormonal, chemical or physiological blocking devices made for population & mind control. Chad in nature would be the top dog fucking and impregnating jbs and any women seen as fit, not a Damian Katercel virgin on Omegle & other cucked, weird shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
jfl at you talking about social Darwinism when the your last thread you were talking about how evil technology was for pushing low-skilled workers like you out of the market :ROFLMAO:

Non cucked men don't want to put up with a baby

This is different, this is about the natrual world not an emerging, transcending society that throws most men out if they don't soy up.

Plus man like a lion impregnates lots of women, nobody said nor I said he should be cucked by a state afterwards, that's only modern shit you techno-fags love like laws and shit that cuck men in the court and feminism/AI/robotics/etc. Modern society cucks men, not the natural world

Impregnate plentiful, but be the lion, not the feminism whipped bitch who has to pay the bills while the woman is with Chad on the side

This is why the "old order" works better, guys can operate how they should just like women, but without court intervening to cuck men.