Birthcontrol pills

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
It pisses me so fucking off that women need muhh birthcontrol pills so they can have fun with chad and piss estrogene in the water. What a degenerate shit.

BD19DFE1 4893 4E9C ABE4 899EAB0C5A6B

@goat2x @Good_Little_Goy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Over, Lev Peshkov and 9 others
I dont know bro,
there would be just more chad babies running around that would mog us im glad that they are no bc

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Fear, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
It pisses me so fucking off that women need muhh birthcontrol pills so they can have fun with chad and piss estrogene in the water. What a degenerate shit.

fuken cejed so much @ this XD

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Lux, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
I dont know bro,
there would be just more chad babies running around that would mog us im glad that they are no bc
Bro whp cares the whole world is becoming transsexual

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Estrogen in the water is like 1% from anti-baby pills
it’s not stacys fault that you wear panties at night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Lev Peshkov, Lux and 5 others
water supply is fucked tbh but most of the estrogen is from agricultural reasons

and diet has 3-4 times the level that tap water does

I was born in the wrong reality.

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 6382 and Copemaxxing
@Copemaxxing you seem like a chill guy tho I would like to meet up and talk about the water supply irl

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Bro we need reverse osmosis
I see you know your shit abt removing estrogen from the tap water

like I say diet is much more important but if you actually get a reverse osmosis filter then you need to supplement minerals as otherwise you will die

reverse osmosis filter removes everything but the actual water so no fluoride, estrogen, amphetamines OR minerals, there is stuff in water that you need to be healthy too.

• +1
I see you know your shit abt removing estrogen from the tap water

like I say diet is much more important but if you actually get a reverse osmosis filter then you need to supplement minerals as otherwise you will die

reverse osmosis filter removes everything but the actual water so no fluoride, estrogen, amphetamines OR minerals, there is stuff in water that you need to be healthy too.
Literally every food is antiandrogenic. We would need to stoneage maxx or some shit bro

• +1
Literally every food is antiandrogenic. We would need to stoneage maxx or some shit bro
Shit sucks tbh I have just kind of accepted it, you csn take a low dose AI if you want but didn’t you get your hormones checked and they were fine?

genes are indescribably more important than hormones

• +1
Shit sucks tbh I have just kind of accepted it, you csn take a low dose AI if you want but didn’t you get your hormones checked and they were fine?

genes are indescribably more important than hormones
I am kinda androgenic.. Genetics and facial features are important but T levels are as important. Your behaviour is a important trait and good indicator of your attractivness And behaviour again is determined by hormones

• +1
1600540194501-png.678984

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Your behaviour is a important trait and good indicator of your attractivness And behaviour again is determined by hormones
It plays a large role but even with that kid in the 60s where he lost his dick and balls in an accident and they raised it as a girl, he started identifying as male and living life as male later on. High t is good but kind of cope tbh

• JFL
It plays a large role but even with that kid in the 60s where he lost his dick and balls in an accident and they raised it as a girl, he started identifying as male and living life as male later on. High t is good but kind of cope tbh
There is literally no way he could grow up with both of his balls cut off. This would mean he would never hit puberty. So I think He got injected test

• +1
There is literally no way he could grow up with both of his balls cut off. This would mean he would never hit puberty. So I think He got injected test
Hold on I will find the case study

• +1

yeah man you can read about how fucked it is here

everyone involved in that incidence should be publicly executed and televised to every family in America.

They botched his circumcision so then decided to cut off his balls and raise him as a girl, gave him estrogen in puberty, by 15 he was identifying and living as a male and killed himself later on because what those demons did to him.

• WTF
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6382 and Copemaxxing

everyone involved in that incidence should be publicly executed and televised to every family in America.

They botched his circumcision so then decided to cut off his balls and raise him as a girl, gave him estrogen in puberty, by 15 he was identifying and living as a male and killed himself later on because what those demons did to him.
BARABRIC SHIT. INEED FUCK USA TBH

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Good_Little_Goy

Bro that he indefies as a male is no wonder cause he had prenetal test in the womb and there for his brain got masculine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Good_Little_Goy
Bro that he indefies as a male is no wonder cause he had prenetal test in the womb and there for his brain got masculine
Thats besides the point nigga
no tap water for your prenatal conditions

• +1
Thats besides the point nigga
no tap water for your prenatal conditions
And than again prenetal t is influenced by the women’s hormone profile. If the moms diet is very anti androgenic+tab water than what do you think will happen to the child im the womb?

• +1
I dont know bro,
if there was no birth control, chads wouldnt be slaying because young foids dont want kids yet. They would remain virgins

• +1
if there was no birth control, chads wouldnt be slaying because young foids dont want kids yet. They would remain virgins
Cope
they would pull out before cumming
you would be suprise how little of the house party slayers use condoms

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Copemaxxing
And than again prenetal t is influenced by the women’s hormone profile. If the moms diet is very anti androgenic+tab water than what do you think will happen to the child im the womb?
For anti androgens you are likely right tbh shit sucks
but environmental estrogen is not detrimental to women in some ways

cope, you can’t defeat nature

• +1
For anti androgens you are likely right tbh shit sucks
but environmental estrogen is not detrimental to women in some ways

cope, you can’t defeat nature
It is. The cases of women breastcancer are raising dramatically because of the E in the water food. Look up some studies. But again women are becoming more sexually attractive while males are basically becoming tranny

• Woah
Fr man. Bunch of simp scientists who invented that shit.

• +1
@Copemaxxing you ever think about becoming a stripper?

• JFL
  • JFL
Fr man. Bunch of simp scientists who invented that shit.
Ngl fuck those scientists for inventinh that. Whats wrong with condoms wtf

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Good_Little_Goy
Ngl fuck those scientists for inventinh that. Whats wrong with condoms wtf
Would take the estrogen if I don’t have to wear them ngl

U could be a straight one tho srs
you seem the type tbh

I am straight you fucking pussy

I'll show you that by how fucking accurately I STRAIGHT fucking arrow you in the face with the most dirtiest right hook, bruv.

Fuckin' ediat. Fucking plonkers. Gen Z tossers. Fucking wannabe millennials. PUSSYHOLES.

• JFL

View attachment 678970

@goat2x @Good_Little_Goy
Id like to swap birth control pills in markets for cyanide pills to murder all sex having whores

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Copemaxxing
@Copemaxxing you seem like a chill guy tho I would like to meet up and talk about the water supply irl
come to the netherlands and visit the hookers with me son

• Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
@Good_Little_Goy

we n the .me nigs visiting amsterdam sluts

• JFL
Have you been red light district before?
for the purpose of whores no.
But otherwise yes, we had a trip to Amsterdam for museums etc and in our free time we went past there.
I tried going to the windows and playing rock paper scissors with them.
won 3 of the matches, lost 1 the rest refused

• JFL