Bit of a long read about brutal black bitch

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

Maybe I Should Do What I Should’ve Done
I was invited to a pool sorry and I arrive with my bsf who is a Chang. Upon arrival a sheboon is on the phone and she says that the guy who invited us diddnt invite anyone cute.

I go into the pool with my friend and I start splashing him, he giggles and a sheboon that is eyeing him up splashes me hard asf like 5x with a mean mug on her face.

It gets awkward and I get out, I assume my presence was not welcome because wtf was that shit.

Anyway some 30 yr old black guy comes by later and fucks some 15 yr old in the bathroom then leaves. After that the sheboon from earlier starts sucking everyone’s dick except mine. When she comes out she pulls out her camera and starts saying “I sucke him, him,him” AND POINTS AT MEEEEE LIKE WTF BITCH U DENIED MY ASS U CANT CLAIM MY DICK NOW WTF.

We head home and I’m sleeping at my friends house, he flirts with the bitch and tries to get her to come over. Fails. I ask him where were u gonna fuck her, he says his room, I say where was I gonna sleep then, he goes idk

Fuckkkk that guyyyyy brooooo what a bitch

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kanye West's Cousin, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
@Kanye West's Cousin @Acion @ineonx @slavicpsycho

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
dnr but kill all niggers and sheboons

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Would u want her to suck your dick or nah

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho