Bitch i got Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody Ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody (White boys winning)

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and micropenis29
the hubris is remarkable here

this would be like if a guy proudly revealed all the people he scammed in business over the years

pretty amazing that they don't realize the harm they're doing to their long-term SMVs

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
the hubris is remarkable here

this would be like if a guy proudly revealed all the people he scammed in business over the years

pretty amazing that they don't realize the harm they're doing to their long-term SMVs
This only affects their RMV, not their SMV. And none of these women were getting commitment from the top 20% of men anyway, so all it means is that their potential safety net beta provider has to cope even harder :soy:.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
There's observable Pareto distribution in these examples. A majority of the men in this post are at least HTN, which puts them within the top 20%, giving them low-investment sexual access to the bottom 80% of women. In the black guys thread, most of them are below the 80th percentile (although some of the mulattos were pretty GL) which restricts them to dumpster diving (with the bottom 20% of women) for sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
Women are literally disgusting. Idk how to cope with this. We were taught they are supposed to be respected princesses who wait for their prince charming.

Now I realize they are for the streets

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: micropenis29 and datboijj
This only affects their RMV, not their SMV. And none of these women were getting commitment from the top 20% of men anyway, so all it means is that their potential safety net beta provider has to cope even harder :soy:.

they'll be lucky to get top 50% now, even for just the provider role, unless they delete this stuff immediately

there's a huge difference between marrying a woman who was probably slutty but regrets and keeps quiet about it and one who openly admits and is proud of it

again, it's analogous to the difference between men seeking out business partners for a new venture

one likely became rich by doing shady stuff in the past but regrets it and has put it behind him, while the other is a proud and open fraudster

it's hard to make sense of it from their perspective

like, what are they trying to signal by making these videos? what's the goal?

i honestly can't figure it out

Last edited:
Women are literally disgusting. Idk how to cope with this. We were taught they are supposed to be respected princesses who wait for their prince charming.

Now I realize they are for the streets
These are the vocal slore outliers that skew men's perception of female promiscuity. While I was autistically scrolling through the trending sound a lot of the examples were of women claiming to be virgins or only sharing their BF.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
they'll be lucky to get top 50% now, even for just the provider role, unless they delete this stuff immediately

there's a huge difference between marrying a woman who was probably slutty but regrets it and one who openly admits and is proud of it

again, it's analogous to the difference between a man who likely became rich by doing shady stuff in the past--but regrets it and has put it behind him--and one who is a proud and open fraudster, seeking out business partners for a new venture

it's hard to make sense of it from their perspective

like, what are they trying to signal by making these videos? what's the goal?

i honestly can't figure it out
They get easy attention from posting this. If they do end up marrying, their prospective hubby will have to be a huge cuck anyway. All they have to do is give a sob story about their past decisions (I was depressed, going through a bad time, etc.).

Look through the comments on this to see the general, normie male perception of female promiscuity:

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29
no noah no care

They get easy attention from posting this. If they do end up marrying, their prospective hubby will have to be a huge cuck anyway. All they have to do is give a sob story about their past decisions (I was depressed, going through a bad time, etc.).

Look through the comments on this to see the general, normie male perception of female promiscuity:

it seems like a bad tradeoff

they can get attention by doing just about anything, but they choose this in particular?

i suppose they can just delete it and cover it up later when they decide to settle down, and give the sob story you describe

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

it seems like a bad tradeoff

they can get attention by doing just about anything, but they choose this in particular?

i suppose they can just delete it and cover it up later when they decide to settle down, and give the sob story you describe
Women do stupid shit like this because there aren't harsh consequences anymore. The only ones who actually benefit from being discrete about their past are the ones who actually have a shot at getting commitment from top percentile men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Women do stupid shit like this because there aren't harsh consequences anymore. The only ones who actually benefit from being discrete about their past are the ones who actually have a shot getting commitment from high percentile men.

ok yeah

so they've basically given up and are just consolidating their gains, ensuring some baseline of attention, money & status at this point

that makes sense

ok yeah

so they've basically given up and are just consolidating their gains, grabbing money & status at this point

that makes sense
Not necessarily money and status but attention. Women's attention drive is equivalent to men's sex drive.

• +1