Bitch of the friend group

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

ThugNazi
Idk how this happened but eventually I became the guy everyone clowned on in my friend group 7 years back.

I was at McDonald’s and this guy is trying to hit something with his straw, he is sucking up water then spitting at at the object.

I was in front of the object and he hit me a few times, I say this to him and he and my other friends ignore me. Eventually I get up and slam him on the McDonald’s bench and he easily (I was 120lbs at this time) picks me up and slams me back.

My friend breaks it up then looks at him and spits on him for me saying, I got u bro

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, klip11, nathan and 2 others
@CoreSchizo @DalitBoss @try2beme @klip11

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and CoreSchizo
I was in front of the object and he hit me a few times, I say this to him and he and my other friends ignore me. Eventually I get up and slam him on the McDonald’s bench and he easily (I was 120lbs at this time) picks me up and slams me back.
Brutal :fuk:

Bully stories make me feel scared and small...

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Idk how this happened but eventually I became the guy everyone clowned on in my friend group 7 years back.

I was at McDonald’s and this guy is trying to hit something with his straw, he is sucking up water then spitting at at the object.

My friend breaks it up then looks at him and spits on him for me saying, I got u bro
We're your real friends brah

• Love it
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Stop lying bro they all beat u up and made fun of u then abondonded u

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Brutal :fuk:

Bully stories make me feel scared and small...
MMA Maxx saved me
Although I'm still subhuman no one is gonna bully me and I somehow get a little bit of respect from foids
Iam not a framelet tho my frame is above average