Deleted member 6382

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 9779, Baldingman1998 and 12 others
Caged. Imagine getting cucked by a manlet

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, PYT and Deleted member 6382
Holy fuck that was hilarious! I cannot stop laughing! Take my upvote! Take another from my second account! Hell, take a silver, why not? Scratch that, a gold! Scratch that, a platinum even! God, just come to my house and plunge your 2-incher into my gaping asshole already! You can have my wallet afterwards too! Take the credit cards too, I’ll even give you the PIN numbers! Hell, you can take the whole damn house while you’re at it! You can even have my wife and kids if you want! I’m willing to go into poverty just because your post on reddit.com was that funny! I think there’s only one thing that would have made your post even funnier, though:

If it wasn’t a goddamn repost

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
the worst is that this video is real, its not staged, the dude who got humiliated called at the right place and now salt baes restaurant is closed because of violating covid regulations

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 9355, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Holy fuck that was hilarious! I cannot stop laughing! Take my upvote! Take another from my second account! Hell, take a silver, why not? Scratch that, a gold! Scratch that, a platinum even! God, just come to my house and plunge your 2-incher into my gaping asshole already! You can have my wallet afterwards too! Take the credit cards too, I’ll even give you the PIN numbers! Hell, you can take the whole damn house while you’re at it! You can even have my wife and kids if you want! I’m willing to go into poverty just because your post on reddit.com was that funny! I think there’s only one thing that would have made your post even funnier, though:

If it wasn’t a goddamn repost
I'm permabanned from plebbit

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Arab bad boys are victorious once again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and PYT
the worst is that this video is real, its not staged, the dude who got humiliated called at the right place and now salt baes restaurant is closed because of violating covid regulations
brutal. i hate these hoes with a passion.

a nigga like me would have thunderclapped her and dumped her on the spot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 6382
brutal. i hate these hoes with a passion.

a nigga like me would have thunderclapped her and dumped her on the spot
Giiiiigacope you would let salt bae have her so you could jerk off in the corner , you wouldnt do shit to that girl you would just apologise to ”m’lady” then cry about it in a .me thread
DE07BCEF 9D5B 46C1 85FE 7D8B6EE1501D

• JFL
Reactions: PYT