Bizarre interaction I had with Accutane this year

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

2018 crew
I had a full treatment in 2015, everything went perfectly

December 2018, I started another short cycle because some acne was going back (like 10% of what I had before) for 4 months, in each of the 4 months, a single white hair grew in my head, one for each month, after I finished the treatment, this has never happened again :feelsthink:

I had a full treatment in 2015, everything went perfectly

December 2018, I started another short cycle because some acne was going back (like 10% of what I had before) for 4 months, in each of the 4 months, a single white hair grew in my head, one for each month, after I finished the treatment, this has never happened again :feelsthink:
Accutane is made by jews and fucks up your liver plus even made ppl impotent so glad I sticked to a topical

Accutane is made by jews and fucks up your liver plus even made ppl impotent so glad I sticked to a topical
Accutane doesn't even completely heal genetically fucked up subhumans like me so sticking to anything less than Accutane is a ridiculous cope

Accutane doesn't even completely heal genetically fucked up subhumans like me so sticking to anything less than Accutane is a ridiculous cope
Have you tried retin A ? Diet changes, regarding vitamin c

is there anything i can do to repair the damage from accutane? took it almost 2 years ago btw

is there anything i can do to repair the damage from accutane? took it almost 2 years ago btw
What damage?

What damage?
he saids accutane fucks up your liver, other people say it stunts bone growth and some more other stuff

if that's true, can i reverse that?

he saids accutane fucks up your liver, other people say it stunts bone growth and some more other stuff

if that's true, can i reverse that?
Accutane doesn’t do that. I destroyed my kidney with vitamin D tho