Bizygomatic Width and Personality

StolenDays

StolenDays

Kommunast
2-Figure1-1.png

Subjects performed self-assessment tests in the following areas: ability incorporating themselves into the group, alexithymia and emotional expressiveness.

Group A (wider bizygo than bigonial):
showed greater self-sufficiency and independence than group B (wider bigonial), greater difficulty in describing and verbally expressing their emotions, less ability to express themselves emotionally through other forms of communication and reduced willingness to cooperate philanthropically.

This means ...
If Chad: "OMG, he is such a mysterious heart-breaker. I can not bring him to open himself up to me ;( maybe I have to open myself up to him first ;)"

investigacion_01.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
lmao
ofc your jaw shouldnt be wider than your zygos
except Chad Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SocietyIsSolipsistic, Darkstrand and 3 others
Lol all the wider bigonial ones have a narrow head so this isn't fucking good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Jaw must be at the same width as forehead, zygos should pop up a bit. This is ideal. More jaw than zygos isn't better and start looking uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
just bonesmash your zygos bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
I totally agree with this.

Brad Pitt made this dumb mistake of over training his masseters and looked weird, plus he didn't even have wide zygos too.

But ofc his other features and phenotype saved him.

Your bigonial width (regardless of big masseters or not), should not exceed the width of your bizygomatic width and it shouldn't be equal to your bizygomatic width either. It should ideally be lower than that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer