Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
They should've mixed more with other races

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 5'7 zoomer, Aero and 2 others
Are there many blacks in Brazil? Like non mutt ones?

Black Canadians mog

Ever seen aboriginal

Are there many blacks in Brazil? Like non mutt ones?
Non-mutts, no. But there are more people with 50%+ Black DNA in Latin America than in America

• +1
Reactions: Despicable
Black americans look good, its the africans who don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Yuhbwoynadia, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I would say French, Latin Blacks, Carribeans, and Germans Blacks mog.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Despicable
Non-mutts, no. But there are more people with 50%+ Black DNA in Latin America than in America
Even blacks here don't have 50%+ DNA nigga :feelskek:

I don't really know where in Brazil you are, but there are plenty with 50% nigger monkey spic
Even the "blacks" are not 50% blacks, for historical reason.

I would say French, Latin Blacks, Carribeans, and Germans Blacks mog.
American blacks look the same as the other blacks abroad. They actually mog actual blacks as their generally lighter skinned which matters a lot.

If you go to Africa you'll find very dark blacks like basically black like the night. That's a massive falio no matter how good your face is its brutal .

American blacks look the same as the other blacks abroad. They actually mog actual blacks as their generally lighter skinned which matters a lot.

If you go to Africa you'll find very dark blacks like basically black like the night. That's a massive falio no matter how good your face is its brutal .

American blacks are not generally lighter skin than those I listed lol, there is a lot of mixture there, and french blacks are just better dressed and groom themselves better and rhinoplasty more. German blacks are richer, which just helps in maxxing everything. The other two lots of admixture, more than the americas

American blacks are not generally lighter skin than those I listed lol, there is a lot of mixture there, and french blacks are just better dressed and groom themselves better and rhinoplasty more. German blacks are richer, which just helps in maxxing everything. The other two lots of admixture, more than the americas
Interesting . Yea any European admixture or even hispanic admixture would make them look less negroid.

Even half black half indian women in the carribean look far better then a full black women.

Could you show some pics of how they look like over their vs usa.

Nah. That's a misconception. There's many caramel skinned Blacks in Africa.

I'm not just talking about the Horn either.

I'm sorry but, looking at the French football team, I can assure you that there's no fucking way French Blacks are lighter than American Blacks.

I don't even care either way but most French Blacks come directly from Central/West Africa and they don't really mix out as much as people say.

As for German Blacks, most of them are also African immigrants from places like East Africa and Nigeria and I see no stats about them being rich at all. Well, maybe the Naijas there are rich because Nigeria sometimes sends their best people to immigrate but I strongly doubt the Eritreans and Somalis in Germany are rich since they tend to be poor af in other parts of Europe.

• +1
Reactions: nope
Brazilian blacks are ogre looking manlets to mi
What a giga cope most of them are light skin, have better facial features and generally have curly or straight hair, everything Americans with they were
Also Brazil and USA have the same average height

black americans are already mixed, 1/4 white

What a giga cope most of them are light skin, have better facial features and generally have curly or straight hair, everything Americans with they were
Also Brazil and USA have the same average height
Nah brudda Average black American male is 5'9 and while the average Afro Brazilian is a manlet and American blacks look better Brazilian negros have a very Congolese face wide ass nose, short face, extreme esr and body are hella stocky

Nah brudda Average black American male is 5'9 and while the average Afro Brazilian is a manlet and American blacks look better Brazilian negros have a very Congolese face wide ass nose, short face, extreme esr and body are hella stocky
Where you taking this from :feelskek:

No one in Brazil goes to USA to hunt black women, but americans do the opposite
They want lightskin woman that have good natural hair and don't wear wigs and don't look like a gorilla :feelskek:

Most black American look the same as african.
Nah, most have 15-20% european ancestry in them, makes them look distinctive and lighter