Black Americans will never succeed as a community because of this

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
They take each other under the bus if their masters (whites and Jews) tell them to. They are low sentience and are led instead of leading themselves. There are exceptions to this rule by nature but most black Americans adhere to this rule subconsciously. Prove me wrong.

For example, look at kanye. Blacks loved him, they cherished him, held him up as a talented rapper and a good advocate for them.

Then he took up the “wrong” opinion. The “wrong” political view. Now black Americans threw him under the bus. Called him a coon. Chewed him up and spit him out. Threw him to the corner. Now, if they did this after coming to their OWN conclusions, seeking truth at their OWN accord and thought on their OWN and decided that he was a traitor, I wouldn’t have much problem with it.

But the problem here is that they didn’t. They didn’t even think for themselves. They didn’t seek truth on their own. They instead decided to operate off the “knowledge” that white liberals spoon fed to them, which of course led to the Situation of black Americans labelling Kanye and Kanye supporters as Race traitors.

Black Americans for this reason cannot succeed as a community, they just can’t. They refuse to truly think hard and long on their own terms. They let the “community leaders” that are exclusively backed by the democrats think for them. They let liberals abuse them as a voting block too stupid to make their own choices. Which leads to no alternative view being taken up out of fear of being casted out. It’s a dangerous hive mind that hampers success and in this case, fosters constant failure.

Soy cuck redditors would say “oh u don’t care about blacks u racist u just want them to vote republican!!!:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I just want black Americans to think for themselves. If they think for themselves and become a far left voting block who vote for left wing parties (like the DSA or greens), I would fully support it. Because at least then, they have full control over their opinion and full control over their destiny.

@LordNorwood
@Kade
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Bobbu flay
@OOGABOOGA
@yang

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and 6 others
Very high IQ thread.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Yummyinmytummy
ok

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Saltner, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
NIGGA BRAIN = SMALL XDDDD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Blacks just need to inject IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
they want to act like a collective hive mind and all work together but hip hop culture is all about being better than everyone else, richer, more powerful, better with women etc.

then there are kikes convincing them to smash up their own communities and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Yummyinmytummy
Just shitpost nigger, no cares about your high iq threads
And also didn’t read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
they want to act like a collective hive mind and all work together but hip hop culture is all about being better than everyone else, richer, more powerful, better with women etc.

then there are kikes convincing them to smash up their own communities and shit
Indeed. It’s messed up. Black Americans are unique for this reason. You won’t see this as the case for non American blacks. The situation is always vastly different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UnderCovrN0rmie
based gospelpill tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I don’t appreciate you leaving an 🤢 react son

I also don’t appreciate this comment. It’s obvious u dn rd. Cmon bro
I actually read every word and actually agree as it’s an observation that i’ve made a while ago. Also, i want to elaborate on what you said about liberals abusing them as a voting.

It would make so much sense if a big reason for the globalist push for mass immigration from Africa and other shitholes would be to secure the next generations of voters. This would grant them total control of the developed world to make whatever laws for their benefit.

• +1
I actually read every word and actually agree as it’s an observation that i’ve made a while ago. Also, i want to elaborate on what you said about liberals abusing them as a voting.

It would make so much sense if a big reason for the globalist push for mass immigration from Africa and other shitholes would be to secure the next generations of voters. This would grant them total control of the developed world to make whatever laws for their benefit.
Indeed brother

• +1
America in general is fucked anyway

• +1

• +1
They take each other under the bus if their masters (whites and Jews) tell them to. They are low sentience and are led instead of leading themselves. There are exceptions to this rule by nature but most black Americans adhere to this rule subconsciously. Prove me wrong.

For example, look at kanye. Blacks loved him, they cherished him, held him up as a talented rapper and a good advocate for them.

Then he took up the “wrong” opinion. The “wrong” political view. Now black Americans threw him under the bus. Called him a coon. Chewed him up and spit him out. Threw him to the corner. Now, if they did this after coming to their OWN conclusions, seeking truth at their OWN accord and thought on their OWN and decided that he was a traitor, I wouldn’t have much problem with it.

But the problem here is that they didn’t. They didn’t even think for themselves. They didn’t seek truth on their own. They instead decided to operate off the “knowledge” that white liberals spoon fed to them, which of course led to the Situation of black Americans labelling Kanye and Kanye supporters as Race traitors.

Black Americans for this reason cannot succeed as a community, they just can’t. They refuse to truly think hard and long on their own terms. They let the “community leaders” that are exclusively backed by the democrats think for them. They let liberals abuse them as a voting block too stupid to make their own choices. Which leads to no alternative view being taken up out of fear of being casted out. It’s a dangerous hive mind that hampers success and in this case, fosters constant failure.

Soy cuck redditors would say “oh u don’t care about blacks u racist u just want them to vote republican!!!:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I just want black Americans to think for themselves. If they think for themselves and become a far left voting block who vote for left wing parties (like the DSA or greens), I would fully support it. Because at least then, they have full control over their opinion and full control over their destiny.

@LordNorwood
@Kade
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Bobbu flay
@OOGABOOGA
@yang

You know the concept of hive mind thinking and group action is the sole blocker of progress in a group.

European societies succeed at a much higher pace, due to the emphasis on individualism & healthy compliance.

African communities would have to simply, have pride in the ability to be self sufficient, and then conspire to become the best versions of themselves.

Of course, that requires a few great leaders, and african communities seem to have a very very small percentage of them compared to all other ethnic groups, possibly due to this hive mind thinking.

• +1
Black panthers were eliminated through a tag team effort that the republicans and democrats took part in. Sad outcome
It's over for them tbh
Mirin tyrone with the M1 Carbine tho

• +1
Im 15% nigger and I agree

• +1
Similar to how white people form opinions seeking approval and acceptance from their curry masters

• +1
didn't read

• +1