just be attractive

• +1
Reactions: to be human, hattrick, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
yo know idk what it is, but he kinda looks part indian even though he's not

I can't watch this. I may die from cringe

incredible frame tbh

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and latincell95
sheit my ninja bbc goes out and finds snowbunnies i never find legit biches when i go out to cold approach

PUA is a legit theory

a lot of white brah dismiss it and say its only attraction
so ethnics take over the white women market

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11 and gribsufer1
All LTB tell me when he tries this shit on a real Stacy

JUST BE BLACK LETS GO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Kamui
Wth bro they got the genes from another planet. They only have to see dumbbells to build muscle.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I am gonna paint myself black

• JFL
Lebron James Walking GIF by NBA

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
52 seconds in, instagram means low key way to contact to fhk, you saw the change in her voice. Im tell ya if he texted her with some pic of him shirt-less asking to fhk she would do it. WOmen who in commited relationships with a guy they desire or see as high value don't give out their info.

• +1
52 seconds in, instagram means low key way to contact to fhk, you saw the change in her voice. Im tell ya if he texted her with some pic of him shirt-less asking to fhk she would do it. WOmen who in commited relationships with a guy they desire or see as high value don't give out their info.

Ye IG is our generations newest dating app and the best one, low level status is everything to brain dead foids

I noticed he speaks like a white frat kid instead of a typical hood dude, that might help too

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Ye IG is our generations newest dating app and the best one, low level status is everything to brain dead foids

I noticed he speaks like a white frat kid instead of a typical hood dude, that might help too
he voice and clean look makes him seem safe, not shocked white.latina and asian girls would be receptive.

2:20 of video the voice and body language if he messages her on instagram she is gonna fhk. This i have a boyfriend shit is what the majority of women say to low value men or men they veiw as suckas. Women are no different then men in they will bounce on sexual access with a higher tier or top guy. If a guy has a grielfriend is who is a 5/10-6/10 and dua lipa messages she wants to fuck in 8-9/10 cases hes gonna fuck her.

gonna try that after gymmaxxing

he voice and clean look makes him seem safe, not shocked white.latina and asian girls would be receptive.

2:20 of video the voice and body language if he messages her on instagram she is gonna fhk. This i have a boyfriend shit is what the majority of women say to low value men or men they veiw as suckas. Women are no different then men in they will bounce on sexual access with a higher tier or top guy. If a guy has a grielfriend is who is a 5/10-6/10 and dua lipa messages she wants to fuck in 8-9/10 cases hes gonna fuck her.
View attachment 2744847

true that, the best looking girl rejected him probably by having a higher smv boyfriend (probably chadlite)

Just be bbc

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
before 2:20
yup she had cute face and a tigth sexy body best looking one in the video, you see the fat friend got upset and said she is on the phone with her boyfriend. If the sexy one in black was into him, she would have walked up and started a conversation.

intergalactic blackpill

And ofc he easily gets numbers meanwhile they always say no to me.

It’s funny cuz id never have a chance if they said yes anyways since im aspie

But without even opening my mouth they think I am disgusting.

I see subhumans get foids #’s >50% of the time on YouTube videos, they give it out like it’s candy but in the exception

I'm going to start cold approaching more. If he can do it, why can't I?

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui, klip11 and Ricky212