Black eyes

B

blackpilledwincel

Iron
My iris's are exceptionally dark to the point where shining a light directly into them makes appear near black. What is the best way to work around having a dark eye colour? Can this be turned into a positive?

• +1
Reactions: Acion, nathan and Costcosuperstore
It's not a negative

• +1
Reactions: Acion, greycel, nathan and 2 others
Contact lenses
If anyone in this thread says Stroma his mother will get raped by a pack of niggers (she will enjoy it)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65517, Costcosuperstore, greycel and 2 others
Grow out your lashes thick and full. They're basically the male version of mascara and can help to add contrast to an otherwise dull eye area. (especially if your eye colour itself provides no contrast)

Grow out your lashes thick and full. They're basically the male version of mascara and can help to add contrast to an otherwise dull eye area. (especially if your eye colour itself provides no contrast)
no this is advice really is quite poor; a contrasting eye area in coloration makes you more feminine(why shit like eye shadow and mascara even works in the first place); if anything, tanning would be the biggest looksmax, with it decreasing contrast in coloration between your facial features and thus increasing your perceived masculinity.
Source: https://looksmax.org/threads/facial-luminance-difference-and-impact-on-attraction.310246/
^studies linked in above

Contact lenses
If anyone in this thread says Stroma his mother will get raped by a pack of niggers (she will enjoy it)

My iris's are exceptionally dark to the point where shining a light directly into them makes appear near black. What is the best way to work around having a dark eye colour? Can this be turned into a positive?
BLACK eyes are just BROWN with an extreme shade.
show pic fr

no this is advice really is quite poor; a contrasting eye area in coloration makes you more feminine(why shit like eye shadow and mascara even works in the first place); if anything, tanning would be the biggest looksmax, with it decreasing contrast in coloration between your facial features and thus increasing your perceived masculinity.
Source: https://looksmax.org/threads/facial-luminance-difference-and-impact-on-attraction.310246/
^studies linked in above
Feminine =/= bad. Faces that have a strong blend of masculine and feminine features are cited to be the most striking. For example you want strong masculine bones but they'll only look ogre without smooth soft skin and so on.

Ian Somerhalder the PSL god himself probably wouldn't have such a striking of an eye area without those strong lashes + those A10 eyes.

Ian somerhalder

Even when your eye colour isn't the most apparent having strong lashes can really bring them out.

Maesthetic lashes

Feminine =/= bad. Faces that have a strong blend of masculine and feminine features are cited to be the most striking. For example you want strong masculine bones but they'll only look ogre without smooth soft skin and so on.

Ian Somerhalder the PSL god himself probably wouldn't have such a striking of an eye area without those strong lashes + those A10 eyes.

View attachment 3111784

Even when your eye colour isn't the most apparent having strong lashes can really bring them out.

View attachment 3111785
his eye area is striking even without the lashes being especially dark it's more so about their tilt in relation to his eye color; all the other pics are black and white jfl so we don't even know what their eyes looked like specifically; regardless, most or all of these men would ascend if they were to be given lighter eyes and correspondingly eye area to match their skin tone

his eye area is striking even without the lashes being especially dark it's more so about their tilt in relation to his eye color; all the other pics are black and white jfl so we don't even know what their eyes looked like specifically; regardless, most or all of these men would ascend if they were to be given lighter eyes and correspondingly eye area to match their skin tone
I'm inclined to agree on both. His eye area would be strong regardless but removing Ian's lashes would only downgrade them, not upgrade them. And I would agree that lighter eyes would be the biggest SMV boost but you can't exactly change your eye colour without experimental tech or potentially damaging your eyes through repeated contact use that can come off as fake or uncanny. Whilst lashes are something you can realistically grow out or thicken without any dangerous risks to your eye area. They're a much more natural fraud.

Sir paul

If you want an example of a LTN eye area mostly being halo'd by lashes alone take Paul himself for example. The heartthrob of the 1960's.

I'm inclined to agree on both. His eye area would be strong regardless but removing Ian's lashes would only downgrade them, not upgrade them. And I would agree that lighter eyes would be the biggest SMV boost but you can't exactly change your eye colour without experimental tech or potentially damaging your eyes through repeated contact use that can come off as fake or uncanny. Whilst lashes are something you can realistically grow out or thicken without any dangerous risks to your eye area. They're a much more natural fraud.

View attachment 3111812

If you want an example of a LTN eye area mostly being halo'd by lashes alone take Paul himself for example. The heartthrob of the 1960's.
I'm assuming we're both talking abt the eyebrows here(I confused eyelashes and eyebrows in the original "positive tilt" comment), in which case it's pretty much impossible iirc to genuinely thicken the lashes if your genetic base compels you to have thin ones(completely different story if it's due to damage though).

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I'm assuming we're both talking abt the eyebrows here(I confused eyelashes and eyebrows in the original "positive tilt" comment), in which case it's pretty much impossible iirc to genuinely thicken the lashes if your genetic base compels you to have thin ones(completely different story if it's due to damage though).
goofy greycel

• JFL
There are serums available to grow fuller lashes much like brows. Though aside from that you can also curl your lashes to make them more prominent as well as tint them to be darker, both giving the illusion of stronger fuller lashes.

There are serums available to grow fuller lashes much like brows. Though aside from that you can also curl your lashes to make them more prominent as well as tint them to be darker, both giving the illusion of stronger fuller lashes.
Yeah I agree abt lashes

• +1