Black girls are the most annoying type of girls

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
Every expierence ive had with a black girl they were either had a super inflated ego or they would go out of their way to make fun of you, im not the only one whos saying this, theres alot of other people agreeing with me, usually black girls are fat , ugly and ghetto whores

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, gigell, borntosuffer and 4 others
Every expierence ive had with a black girl they were either had a super inflated ego or they would go out of their way to make fun of you, im not the only one whos saying this, theres alot of other people agreeing with me, usually black girls are fat , ugly and ghetto whores
Bump

Bump

Bump

If you're American then I agree

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Darkeningstar
also curry mixed girls are so annoying

Sorry to break it to you but black girls are just more honest and were treating you as you deserve

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer and glizzygnasher68
Sorry to break it to you but black girls are just more honest and were treating you as you deserve
-
Images 48

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frick.sebas and borntosuffer
“We wuz Kangs!!”

Haha so funny!!! Autist
Shut the fuck up you low iq nigger, no wonder the rate of your fathers leaving is 67%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frick.sebas, borntosuffer and Raydolf_Peatler
Do you mean American black girls yes they are ghetto African girls are traditional and calm

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
nigger apologists always say this shit lol:smonk:

For me theyre either the most annoying or the most chill