• JFL
Reactions: micropp, human304, buflek and 4 others
@traveler
@human304
@Ricky212
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
legit slim built big tits white women ready to give it up and spread their butt hole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Richard Cheese, tombradylover and 6 others
He mogs you? @Blackgymmax
No
Eye area cooked
Probably same levelish
Screenshot 20240526 180905 YouTube

I'll send full vid if u wanna see

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: micropp, murdah, ggg.tv🤫 and 3 others
inb4 copers claim these women who they would remember till the day they died are ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, silencio, nathan and 2 others
Motivation for who? Tyronelites?

inb4 copers claim these women who they would remember till the day they died are ugly
@cromagnon and other SFcels would cope and say all the white foids in the vid are ugly

@Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@cromagnon and other SFcels would cope and say all the white foids in the vid are ugly
they would call kate li ugly once they found out one of her exes was black :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shewantsme, spark and 0S4MA
@Zelenskyiv on suicide watch

Is this 2015? Are niggers stilll watching these social experiment vids?

Also I love how you’re trying to prove something showing some guy approaching foids. If you have to approach at all then you’re MTN or below. Not really the flex you think it is.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and nathan
Not really the flex you think it is.
It is if you get the girl. Plus, even if you're good looking, if you're at a beach, girls that don't know you aren't going to approach you. That "girls approach first" only happens in situations where a girl is familiar with you.

Girls that were receptive to his approach would not have approached him first, even if they thought he was attractive. Therefore, he'd have missed out.

Last edited:
It is if you get the girl. Plus, even if you're good looking, if you're at a beach, girls that don't know you aren't going to approach you. That "girls approach first" only happens in situations where a girl is familiar with you.

Girls that were receptive to his approach would not have approached him first, even if they thought he was attractive. Therefore, he'd have missed out.
First of all, you actually have a sub 80 IQ if you believe these social experiment type vids a decade after they became popular, second of all I skimmed through it and they just gave them their number/ IG. So basically fucking nothing
Third of all, if you're anywhere close to gl they will approach you at the beach, bars, clubs etc.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
First of all, you actually have a sub 80 IQ if you believe these social experiment type vids a decade after they became popular, second of all I skimmed through it and they just gave them their number/ IG. So basically fucking nothing
Third of all, if you're anywhere close to gl they will approach you at the beach, bars, clubs etc.
Out of all the numbers, some might be flakes, but some of them are d.t.f I myself have smashed from cold approach and it always started off with me getting a phone number. Yes, you get flakes but usually, if she isn't feeling you at all, you won't get a number.

And girls usually don't cold approach. Not saying it doesn't happen, it has happened to me, but it's rare. And even when it did happen, it wasn't that she just walked up to me, she had the waiter give me her card.

Most guys are scared of rejection and let's be honest with ourselves, guys aren't scared of being labeled a creep, they are scared of rejection. Girls are more fearful than men in general. So they aren't inclined to approach and risk rejection.

Motivation for who? Tyronelites?
Motivation for ALL men. Even if you're a 5 foot tall Norwood 7 Indian, you can do the same thing with enough self belief

pissed me off because I don't have a car to do this on my own

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and klip11
pissed me off because I don't have a car to do this on my own
Last time I went to the beach, everyone was subhuman. Was looking for foids to approach but the pickings were scarce. Nothing like the video

• +1
Reactions: murdah
and your point? if he was white guy would do just as well if not better

• JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet
and your point? if he was white guy would do just as well if not better
Point is that white foids were receptive to being approached by a negro. Also, just because a white foid likes black guys, no one is saying that she also doesn't like white guys. Just like how white guys can like Asian women but still like women of their own race

• +1
Reactions: murdah and nathan
Out of all the numbers, some might be flakes, but some of them are d.t.f I myself have smashed from cold approach and it always started off with me getting a phone number. Yes, you get flakes but usually, if she isn't feeling you at all, you won't get a number.
Once again, you’re watching a social experiment youtube video in 2024 and believing anything that happened in it. That is as room temperature IQ as it gets. No, some bitch who knows she’s being recorded giving you her number doesn’t mean shit. Like, at all.
And girls usually don't cold approach. Not saying it doesn't happen, it has happened to me, but it's rare. And even when it did happen, it wasn't that she just walked up to me, she had the waiter give me her card.
They approach all the time in social scenarios like bars, clubs, beaches, parties etc. if you’re even close to HTN, you’ll be able to recall dozens of times girls approached and flirted with you/ asked you out unless you lock yourself in your basement.
Most guys are scared of rejection and let's be honest with ourselves, guys aren't scared of being labeled a creep, they are scared of rejection. Girls are more fearful than men in general. So they aren't inclined to approach and risk rejection.
They aren’t fearful, stop coping. This is legit PUA redpill tier thinking that women evolutionarily developed some extra sense that allows them to see from behind their heads to look out for predators or whatever shit.

I am not scared of being labeled a creep, I just don’t want to see myself as a low value autist that has to go around saying “please maam can I have some pucci pls ur so bootiful maam :(((“ like the nig in your social experiment videos is doing so I either wait for girls to approach me because actually being desired by even an MTB is worth so much more than simping for HTBs+

OP is indiand btw

hahaaha

You should make cold approach vids
He'd be aspie and creepy and foids will reject him and then he'll pull a ruler out of his thongs and start to measure the foid's face ratios on the spot and tell her she's an ltb and she needs to kill herself. And the foid will call the cops and the cops will unload their Glocks at bgm mistaking him for a realistic Madame Tussauds wax animatronic of Harambe the legendary gorilla.

• JFL
JBB is law

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and klip11
Is this 2015? Are niggers stilll watching these social experiment vids?

Also I love how you’re trying to prove something showing some guy approaching foids. If you have to approach at all then you’re MTN or below. Not really the flex you think it is.
More like
If you can approach and not get the police called on you it's a flex

He's tall with an htn face and gymcelled.
He has top 1% smv
See you in prison if you think you can do this as a normal guy

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Once again, you’re watching a social experiment youtube video in 2024 and believing anything that happened in it. That is as room temperature IQ as it gets. No, some bitch who knows she’s being recorded giving you her number doesn’t mean shit. Like, at all.

They approach all the time in social scenarios like bars, clubs, beaches, parties etc. if you’re even close to HTN, you’ll be able to recall dozens of times girls approached and flirted with you/ asked you out unless you lock yourself in your basement.

They aren’t fearful, stop coping. This is legit PUA redpill tier thinking that women evolutionarily developed some extra sense that allows them to see from behind their heads to look out for predators or whatever shit.

I am not scared of being labeled a creep, I just don’t want to see myself as a low value autist that has to go around saying “please maam can I have some pucci pls ur so bootiful maam :(((“ like the nig in your social experiment videos is doing so I either wait for girls to approach me because actually being desired by even an MTB is worth so much more than simping for HTBs+
Cope. You're just scared of girls. Guys don't want to admit 2 things 1. That they are scared to talk to girls 2. That they are scared of physical confrontation. So they invent excuses to hide the fact that they are scared.

More like

He has top 1% smv

What do you think of this guy? He gets good results but he has low psl features

STFU WHITEY IQ COPER AND SUBMIT TO THE BLACK KINGS

• JFL
More like

He has top 1% smv
I don't have to do it because I get approached. Any strong MTN+ will regularly have women approaching and simping for him. Obviously not at a grocery store, but beaches, bars, clubs, any social setting.
None of these whores would call the police, if you're ugly they'll just ignore you. If you look like a bitch they'll insult you.

Cope. You're just scared of girls. Guys don't want to admit 2 things 1. That they are scared to talk to girls 2. That they are scared of physical confrontation. So they invent excuses to hide the fact that they are scared.
Keep coping with your subhumanity that way if you want, go out and talk to girls in a bitch voice saying "it is le boyfriend pandemic pls give me ur number bootiful lady :):):)". Meanwhile they'll just go up to Chad and start undressing.

I don't have to do it because I get approached. Any strong MTN+ will regularly have women approaching and simping for him. Obviously not at a grocery store, but beaches, bars, clubs, any social setting.
None of these whores would call the police, if you're ugly they'll just ignore you. If you look like a bitch they'll insult you.

Keep coping with your subhumanity that way if you want, go out and talk to girls in a bitch voice saying "it is le boyfriend pandemic pls give me ur number bootiful lady :):):)". Meanwhile they'll just go up to Chad and rape him.
Cope. You're a scared pussy. And quit larping no girls approach you. Funny how I never see any guy get approached irl, but on .org, every guy gets cold approached everytime he steps foot outside

you're a low value simp who has to beg women for attention.
Call it whatever you want but you're still a pussy who pissed his pants at the thought of saying hi to a girl

That "girls approach first" only happens in situations where a girl is familiar with you.
No it isn't jfl, i'm specifically talking about cold approaching.
Call it whatever you want but you're still a pussy who pissed his pants at the thought of saying hi to a girl
True, but girls say hi to me. That's the difference between you and I. Are you really Indian like the other guy said?

Last edited:
Half Indian half rice
God damn, it's hilarious how smart I am. I can literally predict ethnic posts with like 90% accuracy.

• JFL
Motivation for ALL men. Even if you're a 5 foot tall Norwood 7 Indian, you can do the same thing with enough self belief
Shut the fuck up

• JFL
@Carv just walk up to women at the beach bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv and klip11