Black guys can only get fat white chicks?

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Kraken
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdQGA7tE/?k=1

Images 49

Is this an actual thing in burgerland?

@ForeverRecession @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk, EdouardManlet, Looks234 and 7 others
My black friend told me he’s only attracted to dem thicc bitches

Good for me I guess, less guys chasing skinny girls

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 17430, fauxfox and 6 others
Niggers, even tho I hate em, I'll admit they're pretty high T which = crime and violence, dads in prison and fuck anything that moves

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Niggers, even tho I hate em, I'll admit they're pretty high T which = crime and violence, dads in prison and fuck anything that moves
Fucking fat women shouldn’t count as a bodycount. It’s if anything a negative bodycount, the more fat women you fuck the more incel you are

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 20327 and sibience
Its probably because of slavery. Fat white women = Rich & has resources.

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk, Deleted member 16275, fauxfox and 3 others
Fucking fat women shouldn’t count as a bodycount. It’s if anything a negative bodycount, the more fat women you fuck the more incel you are
Incel lowT cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Its probably because of slavery. Fat white women = Rich & has resources.
Nar nothing to do with slavery these fucks just like fat whores or can’t get any better but as @KING REIDYZ said they bless us with mullato whores to shag so I won’t complain I’m happy with my brownskin white woman with nappy hair

Avg woman in the US is 250 lbs
They take what they can get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
The older black dudes love fat bitches but the new generation prefers slim thick girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
No

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
A lot of fat white women in the US. All colors of fat women but this thread is about white women. So many fat white women in the US, that the numbers vastly exceed the number of white guys willing to LTR or ONS those fat white women. And hence said fat white women get into relationships with black men.

It is an exaggeration to say that Black men can only get fat white women. A lot hot 16 year old white girls date black guys (a variety of reasons, long topic), but by the time they are 22, it is unusual for a non fat white girl to date a black guy. Of course it does happen sometimes, especially when the black guy is a high profile sports guy.
iu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back