Black guys getting more action than White guys is a lie

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
As a 26 year old British Black guy I didn’t get any action until 4 months ago and I still never been in a relationships.

The truth is White guys have more of the advantage especially on dating sites. Indians & East Asian have it the worse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, prettyboyswag, TeraCope54 and 14 others
if ur in london thats not true

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
arent you mixxed
why does every single mixxed nigga calls himself black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, gamma, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others

Whites do better than blacks, blacks do better than Indians and East Asian

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
As a 26 year old British Black guy I didn’t get any action until 4 months ago and I still never been in a relationships.

The truth is White guys have more of the advantage especially on dating sites. Indians & East Asian have it the worse.
you're ugly,If it was a Tyrone it could

whites are the most desirable so no surprise

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag

Brutal. How tall are you? Because you're light skin and look decent you should be able to get action. Big cities like london are generally more competitive for every race because women get bombarded with gigachads who are investment bankers. I'm sure you'll do fine in a midsize city. for reference, this is what women see on hinge in london

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag and Deleted member 3828
Tyrone and athletes get a lot of action but most of the rest of the action is black guys with white female land whales. This is what I see in my area of FL anyway. I guess a few more cases of black guys and white girls with the high school kids however.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag, Stevensmithgerard, ProAcktiv and 1 other person
arent you mixxed
why does every single mixxed nigga calls himself black
Because I have more Black features, just got light skin that’s all. Besides that makes no difference.

• Hmm...
Tyrone and athletes get a lot of action but most of the rest of the action is black guys with white female land whales. This is what I see in my area of FL anyway. I guess a few more cases of black guys and white girls with the high school kids however.
Hey consider myself a normie face with and athletic. I’m just shit at selfies.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Hey consider myself a normie face with and athletic. I’m just shit at selfies.

If I remember your picture right I would think you could pull an average white girl who isn't a land whale but I am not sure how things are in Britain.

If I remember your picture right I would think you could pull an average white girl who isn't a land whale but I am not sure how things are in Britain.
I guess interracial dating/sex is a lot more common than it was 10 years ago I guess

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Truth is, on average, we are just uglier than white guys in terms of features. Can't afford to not look high T as a black man. Luckily we have Tiktok fetishizing us to a degree.

• +1
Reactions: RealLifeJoker and Deleted member 13945
Truth is, on average, we are just uglier than white guys in terms of features. Can't afford to not look high T as a black man. Luckily we have Tiktok fetishizing us to a degree.
Yeah, that’s sadly true. I’m not denying that Eurocentric beauty is the most desiring.

• +1
Reactions: grimy

Go to Africa, or the Caribbean. Plenty of youthful, beautiful traditional women over there. Pretty easy choice unless you are a Sambo.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Birmingham
What’s the difference in dating between London and Birmingham. ???

All I know is that white people are leaving both cities in massive numbers

What’s the difference in dating between London and Birmingham. ???

All I know is that white people are leaving both cities in massive numbers
London is more multicultural

• Hmm...
What does that mean

:feelswat:

I thought London and Birmingham were both just mostly blacks, pakis, Indians
London is bigger so of course it’s more multicultural

No you’re just ugly. Dr. Umar needs to give u a talk jfl at this gorilla

• JFL
Reactions: Sal
London is bigger so of course it’s more multicultural

Blacks do better than Indians and Pakistanis etc. at the clubs there don't they? Or do those women stay with their own race usually?

would you say indians and asians look the most masculine?

Who said blacks have it easier than whites 💀?

Anyone with half a brain will know that’s not the case .

White guys can leave their house smelling like hot dog water everyday and still have a high tire Becky girlfriend but for a black guy to get the same he has to be a gym maxxed low inhib social butterfly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, prettyboyswag, RealLifeJoker and 1 other person
would you say indians and asians look the most masculine?
yes indians are the most masc

F95 1

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
London is much better for dating if you have Hinge. Birmingham has death tier quality

Because I have more Black features, just got light skin that’s all. Besides that makes no difference.
mutts me
Go to Africa, or the Caribbean. Plenty of youthful, beautiful traditional women over there. Pretty easy choice unless you are a Sambo.
going on my ship to slay some black queens rn
go to 3rd world countries theory

White guys can leave their house smelling like hot dog water everyday and still have a high tire Becky girlfriend but for a black guy to get the same he has to be a gym maxxed low inhib social butterfly
My sister-in-law’s nephew apparently had an inferiority complex towards Black and he couldn’t stand Black guys talking to his girlfriend at the time because he was her first White boyfriend.

Yeah, a Black normie is lower value than a White normie

My sister-in-law’s nephew apparently had an inferiority complex towards Black and he couldn’t stand Black guys talking to his girlfriend at the time because he was her first White boyfriend.

Yeah, a Black normie is lower value than a White normie
this is true

are you going to thugmaxx @RealLifeJoker

or maybe mumblerappermaxx

What’s thugmaxx?
become more of a thug

it's kind of a meme though im just messing

I don't recommend it tbh

I'd do the exact opposite- all the black guys I saw in London who were doing well were well dressed with pea coats, suit

get a sophisticated look

get yourself some alexander mcqueens and fraud 6 ft 2 as well

become more of a thug

it's kind of a meme though im just messing

I don't recommend it tbh

I'd do the exact opposite- all the black guys I saw in London who were doing well were well dressed with pea coats, suit

get a sophisticated look
I already got my fashion sense visioned into my head