Black guys jestermax for white Becky, jestermaxxing is a fools path

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed

These black niggas really humiliated themselves just to make white normies laugh:feelskek:

They probably think they’re doing some great service “I am making people laugh bro who cares if I’m humiliating myself:soy:

I’m ashamed on this day

@Gengar @Jason Voorhees

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar

These black niggas really humiliated themselves just to make white normies laugh:feelskek:

They probably think they’re doing some great service “I am making people laugh bro who cares if I’m humiliating myself:soy:

I’m ashamed on this day

@Gengar @Jason Voorhees

I hate when people make self-deprecating jokes to please other people

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

I’m ashamed on this day

@Gengar @Jason Voorhees

:feelskek: You have to be jestermaxxing as a non-white in order to get a white woman. Whether that’s through rapping, appearing in casually racist videos depicting stereotypes, etc.

:feelskek: You have to be jestermaxxing as a non-white in order to get a white woman. Whether that’s through rapping, appearing in casually racist videos depicting stereotypes, etc.
the secret to white women is low inhibition