Black Hair Is Failo

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: FemaleGazeMaxxer
Looks good. Let me guess: self-hating deathnik?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Cheesyrumble, Clark69 and 10 others
It’s the best hair colour

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, BearBoy, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor, TsarTsar444, FemaleGazeMaxxer and 6 others
Cope, Medium/dark brown or dark blonde mogs. just look at psl gods.
It’s their face not hair. There’s a reason it’s tall dark and handsome. Delon looked better w dark hair

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, BearBoy, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
It’s their face not hair. There’s a reason it’s tall dark and handsome. Delon looked better w dark hair
Tall, dark and handsome means dark brown hair,someone like henry cavill and bomer. black hair is failo period.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, TsarTsar444, LiteralCaucasian and 3 others
Tall, dark and handsome means dark brown hair,someone like henry cavill and bomer. black hair is failo period.
Anything below dark hair and you’re effeminate to women sorry boyo I don’t make the rules

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
the vampire diaries damon GIF

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Black hair doesn't suit white phenos. But the problem here is his eyebrows. I have never seen a black haired person with that thin eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
Anything below dark hair and you’re effeminate to women sorry boyo I don’t make the rules
how many girls approached you? niggerhaircel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 1140
you can dye blond hair any color, you can't bleach black hair to blond, it won't have any texture left.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Around 3-4 everytime I go to a mall or club ( weekends)
yes im sure you do faggot

not even prime chads get approached 4 times when they go to a mall

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
black hair on pale skin looks good. the reason you say black hair is bad while brown hair is really good despite the two colours being similar is because you see black hair on dark skinned ethnics so it looks like shit, while white guys don’t have black hair they can have brown hair which has the same effect as black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 22780
black hair on pale skin looks good. the reason you say black hair is bad while brown hair is really good despite the two colours being similar is because you see black hair on dark skinned ethnics so it looks like shit, while white guys don’t have black hair they can have brown hair which has the same effect as black

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and vaseqmoherad
Cope. It's high contrast, so dimorphic.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and ChiraqJihad
Just don't be ginger theory

Lundgren as the Punisher should rope

Biggest shitskin coper here. Nobody wants your chinese black gook hair. KYS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23819 and Deleted member 23558
Hmm yeah I don't know, perhaps hair colour on its own doesn't matter that much?
Dark hair looks better on some people, and lighter hair looks better on others.
Sean Connery looked commanding with black hair, and DiCaprio looked the same with dirty blonde.

I have the yennefer pheno(black hair, pale skin) and few blondies said they would prefer a black hair male over blond cucks lmao its over for you as a man if you have blond hair.

kys if you think triss is better btw fuck that lying whore

• +1
Reactions: twilight
I have the yennefer pheno(black hair, pale skin) and few blondies said they would prefer a black hair male over blond cucks lmao its over for you as a man if you have blond hair.

kys if you think triss is better btw fuck that lying whore
I have dark brown hair but this thread is nothing more than shitskin Allah worshiping Hindu circle jerk

71A0F62A D700 4FD1 81A2 5B8892BEE6C4

Also Muh pale skin… you Allah worshippers still look Indian despite pale skin

I have dark brown hair but this thread is nothing more than shitskin Allah worshiping Hindu circle jerk

View attachment 2014203

Also Muh pale skin… you Allah worshippers still look Indian despite pale skin
I got light brown eyes but a10s are obv better nigga. Whats your point

I got light brown eyes but a10s are obv better nigga. Whats your point
Arabs like you cope with Muh black hair when hair color is irrelevant and blondes like arvid appeal mog this entire forum

Hair color barely matters

Arabs like you
Jfl my great grandfather literally fought my other great grandfather in Greco-Turkish War and both of them were blond and had green/blue eyes. My bloodline is purer than the bloodline of a cum-licking dickless femboy like you.
Hair color barely matters
Somewhat true.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Jfl my great grandfather literally fought my other great grandfather in Greco-Turkish War and both of them were blond and had green/blue eyes. My bloodline is purer than the bloodline of a cum-licking dickless femboy like you.

Somewhat true.
“Pure” :soy: :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23819
Black to dark brown hair mogs you all are a bunch of faggots keep trying to cope and ignore studies that prove women like darktriad features more.

Only low estrogenic women go for feminine looking guys with blonde hair most of the time