black hair men is a big halo irl its like blonde hair girls to men

B

Bigbootylover45

dark triad warrior
u can get away with being much more subpar in the face if ur pheno and hair leans toward dark i think im ugly asf but my dark looks still get me iois cus i jst look like a bad boy cus of my coloring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi, Mr. President, autistic_tendencies and 11 others
u can get away with being much more subpar in the face if ur pheno and hair leans toward dark i think im ugly asf but my dark looks still get me iois cus i jst look like a bad boy cus of my coloring
being dark triad is a real halo

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi and thegiganigga
legit

2766659_668D78CC-1363-49A0-8775-1A0301C5F1C7.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Alexios, STUPIDREFEREES and 13 others
bbc master race

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios
Ethnic cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, sub5c3l and IndraBC
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LeonardoMessi, Alexios, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 4 others
Blond girls are extremely overrated. You guys have been brainwashed by boomers.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Alexios, LowTierVitoBss and 8 others
looking like a bad guy or dark triad, low trust is not good in 2024

looking high trust and approachable is all that matters nowadays. foids approach now and dont want to get approached anymore

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alexios, autistic_tendencies, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Anyone got the dark looks forever gif with the 4 incels walking,

IMG 7192

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 1 other person

For white men, I honestly think brown looks the best.

Black looks good on extremely pale women though.

looking like a bad guy or dark triad, low trust is not good in 2024

looking high trust and approachable is all that matters nowadays. foids approach now and dont want to get approached anymore
Legit
My full blown chad mate gets way less approached compared to my chadlite mate because he looks more low trust i think

Don’t know about that last part that women don’t want to get approached anymore, I’ve heard some girls complain bout never getting approached in their lifes. And they were all mtb btw

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, autistic_tendencies and buflek
Dirty blonde mogs but still u have a great point

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Blond girls are extremely overrated. You guys have been brainwashed by boomers.
holy for real, i think white girls are ugly, not because im ethnic and dont have a chance but i think their disgusting degenerate and used up by several men

holy for real, i think white girls are ugly, not because im ethnic and dont have a chance but i think their disgusting degenerate and used up by several men
a lot of them are but there pheno saves them so hard because white people are naturlaly considered attractive

my friend said this girl is hot but facially shes fucking ugly imagine if she was ethnic but shes svaed by her pheno so much its crazy