Black in white area = incel

nigtard

nigtard

I'm the only black guy in a 30 mile radius so you can imagine how brutal it is.All the girls here are attracted to chavs that look like Phil Foden so OLD is dead.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, IwillRope2024, watah and 7 others
You were right Tinder is suifuel for darkskin blacks unless you are a rone or lite @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and PrinceLuenLeoncur
can you piss in the dark or does it disappear?

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Imretarded? and vermillioncorefan
greycels on here are actually getting worse, how are tards like this getting in @Gengar
nigga hes a greencel dont discrepct us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Costcosuperstore, nathan and 1 other person
You were right Tinder is suifuel for darkskin blacks unless you are a rone or lite @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah you if your bbc unless Tyrone or lite your finna have to use irl game. Admittedly that’s easy for most blacks due to them all being NT but if your one of the unfortunate non NT blacks like me then G FUCKING G

Then again tbh blacks and Arabs don’t use dating apps they use Instagram and irl game to slay. Only curries and Cumskins use dating apps

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, mulattocel and nigtard
I'm the only black guy in a 30 mile radius so you can imagine how brutal it is.All the girls here are attracted to chavs that look like Phil Foden so OLD is dead.
just say u dont have the bbc pheno and fuck off

if u had dreads and was 6'3 with chains, baggy pants, hoodie and a good frame - would you be incel?

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, greywind, thereallegend and 1 other person
Yeah you if your bbc unless Tyrone or lite your finna have to use irl game. Admittedly that’s easy for most blacks due to them all being NT but if your one of the unfortunate non NT blacks like me then G FUCKING G

Then again tbh blacks and Arabs don’t use dating apps they use Instagram and irl game to slay. Only curries and Cumskins use dating apps
In the club its lowkey a halo being black have had way more success there.On OLD only girls I see are white girls and half of them are chavs or are extremely hypergamous.None of my slayer black friends have ever used OLD

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Its cause your sub5, if you're not even matching black girls then its truly your face

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
Its cause your sub5, if you're not even matching black girls then its truly your face
Did you read the title, there are no black girls where I live.Its like 96% white

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
How many calories do yt bois waste in rationalizing that bbc is taking over their wimen?

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Costcosuperstore
Move to a area with more niggers, there has to be several in larger cities
Yeah but those areas are shitholes and all my friends live here.I’m moving to university soon and apparently the demographics of the area is close to similar to my town

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 0S4MA
Yeah but those areas are shitholes and all my friends live here.I’m moving to university soon and apparently the demographics of the area is close to similar to my town
Brutal for sub5 non NT ethnics

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore and nigtard
In the club its lowkey a halo being black have had way more success there.On OLD only girls I see are white girls and half of them are chavs or are extremely hypergamous.None of my slayer black friends have ever used OLD
As I said only aspie nigags like you use dating apps. Just use Instagram and Snapchat if you’re black Arab or Latino or go outside and pull irl it’s easier and where our races do well. Online dating is for white men onky

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Brutal for sub5 non NT ethnics
Alwyas been the case. If black Arab or Latino you must be NT if not then may as well end your life it is what it is

Tbh if you’re struggling in the UK as a black guy, it’d be gigaover for you in the US.

• +1
It’s the opposite when you’re White in a black area. Middle aged black women and hoodrats can flirt very aggressively.

• +1
Tbh if you’re struggling in the UK as a black guy, it’d be gigaover for you in the US.
its the opposite, USA should be a lot easier for blacks. They have been established there longer than the UK it seems and media wise is a no brainer

its the opposite, USA should be a lot easier for blacks. They have been established there longer than the UK it seems and media wise is a no brainer
nah.

Black failo is bigger in the US. X group being established somewhere means very little for SMV.

Gypsies have been established in the Balkans for 1,000 years now and they have 0 SMV there.

You’d much rather be black in the UK than the US. I grew up in the Deep South and unironically you’d have a better shot landing a white girl here as any other race than black.

There are parts of the us where even Austin Dunham would be forced to bang obese women.

nah.

Black failo is bigger in the US. X group being established somewhere means very little for SMV.

Gypsies have been established in the Balkans for 1,000 years now and they have 0 SMV there.

You’d much rather be black in the UK than the US. I grew up in the Deep South and unironically you’d have a better shot landing a white girl here as any other race than black.

There are parts of the us where even Austin Dunham would be forced to bang obese women.
All this is wrong, within zoomers across America black is easily 3rd SMV-wise thanks to media halo, jew propaganda, and just physical halos. And what I said about the establishment is because a black in the USA isn't that rare of a sight, you don't have that FOB falio or first gen immigrant status

As for the Deep South ethnics arent going there in mass so its mostly homogenous/older people, and when they do its for sure not to date. And even then there's 0 chance an Indian has a better chance than a black In major states like cali, new york, florda, texas its pretty clear which ethnics get by and which don't

Since you used Austin as an example on dating apps the data confirms all I've said SMV wise going white/latino/black/Asian/Indian. And his tinder game in Florida and other major cites are what you expect from a chadlite+.

All this is wrong, within zoomers across America black is easily 3rd SMV-wise thanks to media halo, jew propaganda, and just physical halos. And what I said about the establishment is because a black in the USA isn't that rare of a sight, you don't have that FOB falio or first gen immigrant status

As for the Deep South ethnics arent going there in mass so its mostly homogenous/older people, and when they do its for sure not to date. And even then there's 0 chance an Indian has a better chance than a black In major states like cali, new york, florda, texas its pretty clear which ethnics get by and which don't

Since you used Austin as an example on dating apps the data confirms all I've said SMV wise going white/latino/black/Asian/Indian. And his tinder game in Florida and other major cites are what you expect from a chadlite+.

None of the states you listed are in the Deep South lmao. The Deep South is still very segregated and it’s exceedingly rare for interracial dating to occur but especially black/white despite this area of the US having by far the biggest black population.

None of the states you listed are in the Deep South lmao. The Deep South is still very segregated and it’s exceedingly rare for interracial dating to occur but especially black/white despite this area of the US having by far the biggest black population.
I littarly said no ethnic with a brain or really any zoomer is willingly going to the deep south with the intention of dating.

nah.

Your exaggerating if your saying that.

Austin Dunham ran experiments putting himself as a manlet or bald and still got hundreds of matches. He has the perfect black man look

Even in places like idaho or utah where the mormon community has something in their books against dark skin at his level he's unstoppable.

A muscular black woudl do well their, but better in California or New York

For gypsies its not the appearance as their shit habits. Their like blacks basically, and unlike in america where being a thug is appreciated its not like that in Eastern Europe. Some curry youtuber did good in Serbia , you can see his insta handle where he has a attractive Serbian girlfriend . He's probably above average for a indian but nothing unique.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
I heard though Georgia has a ton of black men with white foids .

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
You gotta bleach max, become light skin, then get top tier frame, then see if you need surgeries, then your good

• +1
greycels on here are actually getting worse, how are tards like this getting in @Gengar
The administrator decided that we don’t need an elaborate background check to let newly registered users in. :forcedsmile:

Subhooman black in white area = incel