BLACK incel, black-pill villan copes, by calling black men who get pussy CRIMINALS BONE-CHILLING

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
INsane 5'5 black guy and fat hasnt worked in 11 years has zero money. And basically is coping by saying hes a nice guy and women should fuck him. He says in the videos the racial aspect and mate competition for women has to make you mad. When in reality its only the low ranking males who are upset, everyone is out here dating and fucking regardless of which race they are or are smashing. You see low ranking losers of any race see women of their race almost as personal property. They cope with being low ranking males by saying they taking all our women. Basically its what losers in the mating market do, they try to use morals as a way to shame other races of women/ men for competiting for mates of other races.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, IwillRope2024, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Ooo this guy lmao, hes a .is user

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
he sounds exactly like that one other whiny nigga.. youngdefiant

and here is the next elliot
common mindset sense of entitledment for attractive women who are 1-3 points higehr then themselves. Its one thing to want attractive women or even pursue them if your lower rank, its another thing to be angry and upset you can't get them and feel entitled to them. At the same time calling women evil or stupid, then coping by saying the women only want criminals and thugs, and your such a nice guy so women should pick you.

Funny enough i don't see these men going for fat/obese women and saying these women are nice so let me fuck them.:sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
i hate all sex havers from white to asian to black
kill them all and hang them by their private parts(in GTA 6)