Black kid was bullied for having small dick (Old story)

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
This bbc fell asleep on the gym benches at my school and he got an erection

his erection was very small (allegedly) and he was bullied for it

the fruity kids eventually spread this to a lot of girls in my grade and a girl in my class even went up to him and made a small dick symbol with her hand and ran away

his reputation was fucked with the girls and all he did was fall asleep.....

he doesnt go to my school anymore though, he moved.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 4570 and 1 other person
Thanks for sharing with the class

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Wow bro that's crazy, but
ELEAjspWoAA8wLz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, RichardSpencel and diggbicc
Oneitis and me at school jfl

it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch lettuce? Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous, all the et ceteras To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine You feel the ambiance, y'all niggas just rhyme By the ounce, dough accumulates like snow We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show, you feel me? Factions the other side would love to kill me Spill three quarts of my blood into the street, let alone the heat Fuck 'em, they hate a nigga lovin' his life In all possible ways, know the Feds is buggin' my life Hospital days, reflectin' when my man laid up On the uptown high block, he got his side sprayed up I saw his life slippin', this is a minor setback Yo, still in all we livin', just dream about the get-back That made him smile, though his eyes said "pray for me" I'll do you one better and slay these niggas faithfully Murder is a tough thing to digest, it's a slow process And I ain't got nothin' but time I had near brushes, not to mention Three shots, close range, never touched me, divine intervention Can't stop I, from drinkin' Mai-Tai's, with Ty-Ty Down in Nevada, ha ha, poppa, word life I dabbled in crazy weight without rap, I was crazy straight Partner, I'm still spendin' money from '88, what?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Users who are viewing this thread

Back