• +1
Reactions: bossman
Source 8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, DidntRead, MogTheMogger and 1 other person
That white kid destroyed him.
Dude he killed him.

That white kid actually knew how to fight, damn

prettyboy fucked thugmaxxer jamal, next thing is that he buttfucked his gf after this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 4804, MandibularCel and 1 other person
Nah he didn't know shit, it was just power of aggression.

yes he did, he got to the ground right away and locked the person in with his legs. 99% of ppl who dont know how to fight would not do that

how old? damn mirin hard

yes he did, he got to the ground right away and locked the person in with his legs. 99% of ppl who dont know how to fight would not do that
It's instinctive. Martial arts trainers don't teach shit like that to kids, more like sweeping and bunch of other useless stuff. I did that since I was in preschool. You learn very basic moves like that and grasping another persons neck by hooking it with arm very fast as you fight with your mates as a kid.

Takedown wasnt that texhnical. In Mount he just sited on him. Nothing crazy

It's instinctive. Martial arts trainers don't teach shit like that to kids, more like sweeping and bunch of other useless stuff. I did that since I was in preschool. You learn very basic moves like that and grasping another persons neck by hooking it with arm very fast as you fight with your mates as a kid.

he obv knew how to fight, no untrained kid would be that aggressive with an adult

plus those punches were solid asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Fatslavicbatlossusinsoup.png

" bro black are genetically superior bro, u cant possibky beat them u soycuck brooooooooo :feelswah: "

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Pietrosiek
he obv knew how to fight, no untrained kid would be that aggressive with an adult

plus those punches were solid asf
No. Ground and pound doesnt require that much skill. Takedown wasnt that texhnical.

That white boy can throw some serious punches ngl

Damn

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
where is the orginal video

Is this what they call a BBC takeover?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
Nigga u know genetics play a huge role but the cuck is the one who dont atleast try this.

black kid still have a better body and muscle insertion.Which just proves the already known fact that west africans have better muscle building genetics

Cherry picking at its best

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
How is it cherrypicking? It was just a funny video. Everything is not about a race war, brother. Chill out.
Wbc1

Whited2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Over indeed

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and BigBiceps
normally blacks are way more aggressive and high T/better fighting success (at least on the average, i think west/north euro whites get cucked by upbringing nowadays)

So seeing this video will be a surprise to everyone

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
normally blacks are way more aggressive and high T/better fighting success (at least on the average, i think west/north euro whites get cucked by upbringing nowadays)

So seeing this video will be a surprise to everyone
Yeah well obviously. If you're raised by the streets or cruel conditions, you'll probably turn in to atleast a decent fighter, but if you never fight and live in society where fighting is judged, you'll become a sissy bitch.

Yeah well obviously. If you're raised by the streets or cruel conditions, you'll probably turn in to atleast a decent fighter, but if you never fight and live in society where fighting is judged, you'll become a sissy bitch.
Yeah I am so glad my granddad raised me to respect myself lol. He would force me to go on runs in the woods and weightlift logs and shit, I couldn't keep up with the old man he was athletic aff..

one time in turkey this kid was starting an argument/wanting to fight, my granddad just sat on another bench and ignored the situation (because he always taught me to fight back in these situations if words were not enough), he expected me to fight lol

• +1
Yeah I am so glad my granddad raised me to respect myself lol. He would force me to go on runs in the woods and weightlift logs and shit, I couldn't keep up with the old man he was athletic aff..

one time in turkey this kid was starting an argument/wanting to fight, my granddad just sat on another bench and ignored the situation (because he always taught me to fight back in these situations if words were not enough), he expected me to fight lol
What a chad grandpa. Makes me smile reading that :D

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
What a chad grandpa. Makes me smile reading that :D
Yes agreed, good male role model ngl. I think many men are lacking that nowadays, I was mostly raised by my mother so I think if I didn't have him I would be beta af now jfl

• +1