Black Men Are The Lowest Status Race In The Western Dating Market [Proof] GigaTyrone Sends Spoon Pic To 400lbs Giga Landwhale

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

is this the best u black bois can really get after roiding and looksmaxxing?

a 400lbs landwhale?

these dating app studies become more truthful every day

Black men are the LOWEST tier race in the entire world'

short, weak, small dick, wide ass bulbous nose, repulsive black skin

ITS OVER

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 32973, aspiringexcel and 8 others
Must be his fetish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, greywind, aesthetic beauty and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and madmofo
or reality check: this is the best he can get
Other users ran tinder experiments with similar black men and he could do better...

I bet if I did with him I could too.

You are 5’4”

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Kamui
View attachment 2477733

a 400lbs landwhale?

View attachment 2477734

ITS OVER

Ai no this ain't the way we are better than them do not lower yourself to there class

There's a reason they used to be slaves for the whites.
JFL at "mmuuuuh bbc is the new wave" copers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, gribsufer1, Sprinkles and 2 others
You need help bro. I'm serious. Calling the sfcel healthcare professionals to take the JBW king to the a good psychologist

@Debetro @WeiWei @HeightPilledum @Nebula
@mbolo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aesthetic beauty, Debetro and 4 others
Must be his fetish
I have a fetish for chubby Asian girls with thicc thighs, a big butt and ass. Especially Asian muscle mommies. But not THAT big.
Like this is the type of woman I masturbate to.

I've also been seeing a thicc Filipina hooker with big tits 4 times in the past 2.5 months. I pay her $160 CAD to fuck her raw and cum inside her. I could go see a thinner hooker. But I have a thing for chubby Asian girls with big tits. And she lets me fuck her without a condom and cum inside her. And she licks and sucks my cock, balls and rims my asshole. And the way that she looks at me with her eyes and smiles at me, she makes me feel like I'm Ferdinand Magellan colonizing the Philippines. Like a Chad Incubus White Colonizer God.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bedes, Debetro, URL code and 2 others
Whites and blacks and latinos all have high SMV.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
For every Tyrone with a landwhale there's an above average white woman with the most subhuman deformed nigger in existence.
What’s the point of using anecdotes when the same can be done for the opposite of it?

The truth is that these nigger-with-non-nigger couples are just fetish couples in every sense of the word

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 25534 and Kamui
For every Tyrone with a landwhale there's an above average white woman with the most subhuman deformed nigger in existence.
What’s the point of using anecdotes when the same can be done for the opposite of it?

The truth is that these nigger-with-non-nigger couples are just fetish couples in every sense of the word
Plz counsel my bhai bro. His mental health is deteriorating every single day.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I have a fetish for chubby Asian girls with thicc thighs, a big butt and ass. Especially Asian muscle mommies. But not THAT big.

I've also been seeing a thicc Filipina hooker with big tits 4 times in the past 2.5 months. I pay her $160 CAD to fuck her raw and cum inside her. I could go see a thinner hooker. But I have a thing for chubby Asian girls with big tits. And she lets me fuck her without a condom and cum inside her. And she licks and sucks my cock, balls and rims my asshole. And the way that she looks at me with her eyes and smiles at me, she makes me feel like I'm Ferdinand Magellan colonizing the Philippines. Like a Chad Incubus White Colonizer God.

Oh, so you want to have hapa children with no bones, manletism, and obesity.

Understandable.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
You need help bro. I'm serious. Calling the sfcel healthcare professionals to take the JBW king to the a good psychologist

@mbolo

why would i need help or a psychologist? i just enjoy bullying ethnics. makes me feel better about myself

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Jason Voorhees

fantasy fairy tale

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
why would i need help or a psychologist? i just enjoy bullying ethnics. makes me feel better about myself
You are not bullying anyone tho. Look at the replies. Infact thr opposite is happening. You are being mercilessly trolled jfl

• +1
You are not bullying anyone tho. Look at the replies. Infact thr opposite is happening. You are being mercilessly trolled jfl
projecting.

the replies are proof that i triggered them

i live rent free in ethnics heads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aesthetic beauty, Debetro and 1 other person
He‘s doing it to help her gain more confidence and self love by faking interest in her. That’s called being a feminist gentleman who supports women wherever he can, you incel

what city do you live in

projecting.

the replies are proof that i triggered them

i live rent free in ethnics heads
Are you serious? It seems to me that users are trolling you for their amusement than getting triggered. They dont see your threads as threats at all. Just read the replies under this yhread. Except the 2 greycels arguing the points you made literally no one gave a single fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Bushman
Bro listen to me. Go to uni and find a hobby. You'll forget all this race autism and become a normal person again. A degree is also a huge +.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, aesthetic beauty, doll and 3 others
Bro listen to me. Go to uni and find a hobby. You'll forget all this race autism and become a normal person again. A degree is also a huge +.
too busy mastering my skill

and what hobby should i do?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
too busy mastering my skill

and what hobby should i do?
Gym and play a sport. Like basketball or football. Girls like guys who play sports too

Gym and play a sport. Like basketball or football. Girls like guys who play sports too
did u really just suggest a 5ft4 play basketball?

i used to play football and im really good at it but i started to hate it around 15yo when everyone started to size mog me hard so stopped playing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Jason Voorhees
i used to play football and im really good at it but i started to hate it around 15yo when everyone started to size mog me hard so stopped playing
Yes I know a guy who is slightly taller than you(5'7) who can dunk. He is also in my school team and where he lacks in size he makes up by being crazy quick and having an impeccable aim.

Football is good too but I don't play it as much now. You should start playing it again.

• +1
Yes I know a guy who is slightly taller than you(5'7) who can dunk. He is also in my school team and where he lacks in size he makes up by being crazy quick and having an impeccable aim.
idk what hobby to do

• +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22
fantasy fairy tale
Summon here even one of the nigcels in this forum and they'll post countless examples.
I won't do it, because I'm the WMAF guy and niggers and coalburners are at the bottom of my afterthoughts list... HOWEVER even I know that cherrypicking goes both ways

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
I look asian white tbh

View attachment 2477733

a 400lbs landwhale?

View attachment 2477734

ITS OVER

It’s jugggernaut law there’s a massive difference between irl and online slaying in online slaying your competing with chad chad preset Abdul and other tyrones so the mtb and up have a dozen chads in their dms it’s hard for him to compete so he resorts to landwhales nothing new simply desperation

Rent free mane, @TheTakeoverHasBegun
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Idec anymore at this point, just laugh and walk away

If they are thick they activate a primal part of my brain. But they need to have westernized maxilla and eyes otherwise my brain doesn't classify them as my specie thus nule attracion and desire.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, alien and Deleted member 26859
If they are thick they activate a primal part of my brain. But they need to have westernized maxilla and eyes otherwise my brain doesn't classify them as my specie thus nule attracion and desire.
My ancestors are from Portugal. So it must be my colonizer genetics that makes me attracted to Asian women.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
My ancestors are from Portugal. So it must be my colonizer genetics that makes me attracted to Asian women.
Yeah, Philip II haplogroup genetics probably

• JFL
Reactions: alien
Yeah, Philip II haplogroup genetics probably
Yeah Ferdinand Magellan colonized the Philippines for Spain but he was actually Portuguese. He renounced his Portuguese citizenship and became a Spaniard later in life. It's so hot when the chubby big titted Filipina hooker moans out "fucka me" "cum in me baby" while I'm rawdogging her. I low-key suspect that she's not on birth control. But that turns me on even more. As a 38 year old single childless confirmed bachelor, I guess I feel no purpose. So I guess this is why I have a colonizer breeding fetish.

I once dated a Filipina (not a hooker) who was 43 years old who was desperate for a baby. She told me straight up within the first hour of meeting her (at her apartment) that she wants a baby. When we went to have sex after an hour of meeting each other, she asked me if I'm going to use a condom. I said it's up to her. She let me mount her raw. And then she moaned for me to cum inside her. I came inside her nine times over the course of 3 weeks. 24 days after I met her, she told me that her period was 8 days late. She had a big smile on her face. She showed me her ovulation tracker app. It showed me she was 9 days late. She told me that she wants me to be in our child's life if she's pregnant. And that she wants her child to have my eyes (I have grey eyes, she has brown Filipina eyes). She said that she prayed the rosary every day that I would get her pregnant. I ghosted her after because I was terrified. And then her period came 13 days late. lmfao. A medical professional on Reddit told me that if her period was 13 days late, its likely that she was pregnant but that the fertilized ovum failed to implant to her uterus. Which is a common problem for women her age.

She wanted to fuck like all the time. It low-key turned me on that she wanted my baby that badly. I'm low-key jerking off while recounting this story. Unfortunately this Filipina ex-situationship of mine had an ugly face (she didn't age as well as other Asians) and was too fat even for me. Like 5'6" 185+ lbs. I eventually ghosted her for a couple months because she kept pressuring me to move in with her and having a baby. We still keep in touch. She has another white boyfriend now. She hasn't got pregnant yet. I think at her age its going to be a challenge.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Yeah Ferdinand Magellan colonized the Philippines for Spain but he was actually Portuguese. He renounced his Portuguese citizenship and became a Spaniard later in life. It's so hot when the chubby big titted Filipina hooker moans out "fucka me" "cum in me baby" while I'm rawdogging her. I low-key suspect that she's not on birth control. But that turns me on even more. As a 38 year old single childless confirmed bachelor, I guess I feel no purpose. So I guess this is why I have a colonizer breeding fetish.

I once dated a Filipina (not a hooker) who was 43 years old who was desperate for a baby. She told me straight up within the first hour of meeting her (at her apartment) that she wants a baby. When we went to have sex after an hour of meeting each other, she asked me if I'm going to use a condom. I said it's up to her. She let me mount her raw. And then she moaned for me to cum inside her. I came inside her nine times over the course of 3 weeks. 24 days after I met her, she told me that her period was 8 days late. She had a big smile on her face. She showed me her ovulation tracker app. It showed me she was 9 days late. She told me that she wants me to be in our child's life if she's pregnant. And that she wants her child to have my eyes (I have grey eyes, she has brown Filipina eyes). She said that she prayed the rosary every day that I would get her pregnant. I ghosted her after because I was terrified. And then her period came 13 days late. lmfao. A medical professional on Reddit told me that if her period was 13 days late, its likely that she was pregnant but that the fertilized ovum failed to implant to her uterus. Which is a common problem for women her age.

She wanted to fuck like all the time. It low-key turned me on that she wanted my baby that badly. I'm low-key jerking off while recounting this story. Unfortunately this Filipina ex-situationship of mine had an ugly face (she didn't age as well as other Asians) and was too fat even for me. Like 5'6" 185+ lbs. I eventually ghosted her for a couple months because she kept pressuring me to move in with her and having a baby.
Nice.

like moths to a flame

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

What about soccer?

white brah will want to see a black cock when they get the chance

@mbolo

My bhai @HeightPilledum isnt a sfcel

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Fucking niggers