Black men have the lowest DMV/RMV of all ethnicities

uksucks

uksucks

Diamond
They have decent SMV for hookups but the absolute worst for LTRs, having a family etc..

Blacks can only be slayers of white women who will pretend they don't exist in daytime. If they want to LTR a white women, usually she is subhuman looking relative to the black man.

Most blacks are obsessed with dating a white woman. But any white woman who dates a black man is automatically considered a low quality whore who is just with him for bbc.

That's a fact, men of other races get offended if a white woman dates a black man. As if they have chosen an animal over them. As racist as it sounds, it's true.

White women don't want that stigma. They'd rather LTR an Indian or an east Asian man, than a black man. Ironically the bbc theory works against black men when it comes to LTRs, having children with a white woman. Women don't want others to think they are only dating a man for the size of his dick. And that is what people think when white woman dates a black man.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Surfsup, Pandora and 4 others
That's a fact, men of other races get offended if a white woman dates a black man. As if they have chosen an animal over them. As racist as it sounds, it's true.

White women don't want that stigma. They'd rather LTR an Indian or an east Asian man
Tell me you’re indian without telling me you’re indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: archierevived, JBB, bloomercel and 8 others
That's changing. Police and other blacks are genociding niggers and New Age Blacks are coming in to play

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and uksucks
Tell me you’re indian without telling me you’re indian
Bruh I'm not Indian
Go to an airport. Look for black man white woman couple
Then look for Indian man white woman couple.

Are you gonna slay forever or will you have a family? At some point there's an inflection

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Surfsup and _Tigrim_
I used to be very emotionally invested in Race debates and threads on youtube, until I grew up and realized that in-group preference is a real thing, and most people prefer their own, there will always be outliers though, can't do anything about that.
But a phenomenon that I've noticed, is that most couples have the same Phenotype, not all, but lots of them.
Birds of a feather, flock together.
There are even Youtube videos online with the title:
' why do couples look alike '

Interracial dating is a cuck fantasy

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, xantrooper, _Tigrim_ and 2 others
My brother in Christ....this is severe cope jfl.

For one, the average "wife material" woman in the West has generally slept around and had casual sex with men before her husband even if they pretend to be demure and hqnp after their "hoe phase" is over. So having a low "RMV" in the modern West doesn't mean shit where the average age women get married is in the late 20's/early 30's(and rising).

Also, attractive White women are NOT rushing to date Indian/Asian men even if they're rich doctors and techies. I'm not saying that they're rushing to date Blacks either but just look at Silicon Valley and tell me with a straight face that Asian/Indian men have an "easy" time getting a LTR with an attractive WW there. And who says WW don't any face stigmas for being with them? Lorde and STPeach literally had to clap back at a lot of racist trolls for having East Asian boyfriends.

And you're exaggerating how much people outside even gaf about BM/WW couples. Maybe in the 1980's this was true. But I've literally been in Southern states like South Carolina, Georgia, Texas, and Florida where I saw young BM/WW couples and nobody blinked an eye at it. Yes....White fathers ain't always keen on it but fathers in general ain't keen on their daughters dating/fucking outside their race.

This post sounds dated af at least for the U.S. BM/WW couples are completely normal and mundane out here. I saw some BM/WW couples at the grocery store just the other day and not a soul even glanced at them lol.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I used to be very emotionally invested in Race debates and threads on youtube, until I grew up and realized that in-group preference is a real thing, and most people prefer their own, there will always be outliers though, can't do anything about that.
But a phenomenon that I've noticed, is that most couples have the same Phenotype, not all, but lots of them.
Birds of a feather, flock together.
There are even Youtube videos online with the title:
' why do couples look alike '

Interracial dating is a cuck fantasy
I'd actually disagree
Some races find other races attractive just cause they look different/exotic from their own

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
My brother in Christ....this is severe cope jfl.

For one, the average "wife material" woman in the West has generally slept around and had casual sex with men before her husband even if they pretend to be demure and hqnp after their "hoe phase" is over. So having a low "RMV" in the modern West doesn't mean shit where the average age women get married is in the late 20's/early 30's(and rising).

Also, attractive White women are NOT rushing to date Indian/Asian men even if they're rich doctors and techies. I'm not saying that they're rushing to date Blacks either but just look at Silicon Valley and tell me with a straight face that Asian/Indian men have an "easy" time getting a LTR with an attractive WW there. And who says WW don't any face stigmas for being with them? Lorde and STPeach literally had to clap back at a lot of racist trolls for having East Asian boyfriends.

And you're exaggerating how much people outside even gaf about BM/WW couples. Maybe in the 1980's this was true. But I've literally been in Southern states like South Carolina, Georgia, Texas, and Florida where I saw young BM/WW couples and nobody blinked an eye at it. Yes....White fathers ain't always keen on it but fathers in general ain't keen on their daughters dating/fucking outside their race.

This post sounds dated af at least for the U.S. BM/WW couples are completely normal and mundane out here. I saw some BM/WW couples at the grocery store just the other day and not a soul even glanced at them lol.
this post was funny asl gonna follow you home tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back