Black men would do anything for a Latina

SupremeDream

SupremeDream

Master
IMG 5474

Any and every latina (and middle eastern females) I know has been hit on by these people dozens of time in person and has their DMs flooded with them despite living in nothing but Hispanic majority environments, negros constituent the majority of men trying to talk to them. Of course they always get ignored and rejected JFL just something I’ve noticed

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, flippasav, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
THIS MY FUCKING GENTLEMEN AND FUCKING LADIES, IS A "MUSLIM" WOMAN.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jhon Smith
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav

If it ain’t snowing, negros ain’t going

They’d do anything for a non black woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Roquefort, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
Latinas look like men past the age of 30.They age the worst out of all races and are the biggest whores.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Latinas have been the easiest women ime, keep coping

Ngl. This is one of the few Arab whores I’d simp for

• JFL
If it ain’t snowing, negros ain’t going

They’d do anything for a non black woman
They really live rent free in your head. Why do you care what blacks fuck so much? Why are you so butt hurt over them? Did they rob you, beat you up, rape you or your sister like JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 22553
They really live rent free in your head. Why do you care what blacks fuck so much? Why are you so butt hurt over them? Did they rob you, beat you up, rape you or your sister like JFL
They just can't stop thinking about BBC. Before I got on these forums I never knew seething cumskins and ethnics were so butthurt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 29155
Not really in the states they come easy. The only foids I struggle with are Asian ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
  • JFL
They just can't stop thinking about BBC. Before I got on these forums I never knew seething cumskins and ethnics were so butthurt
It’s cos they despise and envy BBC, up to men blacks would be lowest SMV, but thankfully women choose and lust for BBC only JBW is more powerful which is saying a lot considering how much negative connotations there are for being with a BBC, but then again forbidden fruit theory rears it’s ugly hesd helping us slay

• +1
It’s cos they despise and envy BBC, up to men blacks would be lowest SMV, but thankfully women choose and lust for BBC only JBW is more powerful which is saying a lot considering how much negative connotations there are for being with a BBC, but then again forbidden fruit theory rears it’s ugly hesd helping us slay
Best fast twitch muscle genetics, decent avg height, Lightskin blacks in particular have mass appeal everywhere. You may have trouble with rice foids but who wants a pan faced gookette.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Best fast twitch muscle genetics, decent avg height, Lightskin blacks in particular have mass appeal everywhere. You may have trouble with rice foids but who wants a pan faced gookette.
Prettymuch. If you mean mixed people when you say lightskins then they don’t count as their appeal id due to mullato halo. But yeah the muscle genes are on point, height is actslly 2nd tallest behind whites so pretty tall, polys are 3rd place. 3 biggest mogger races nobody else can compete.

I don’t sruggle with gooks many BBCs have slayed them they ain’t hard

• +1
Prettymuch. If you mean mixed people when you say lightskins then they don’t count as their appeal id due to mullato halo. But yeah the muscle genes are on point, height is actslly 2nd tallest behind whites so pretty tall, polys are 3rd place. 3 biggest mogger races nobody else can compete.

I don’t sruggle with gooks many BBCs have slayed them they ain’t hard
Neither do I but I'm mixed and look part rice. I'd say most but not all lightskin blacks are mixed though, especially in the US

Neither do I but I'm mixed and look part rice. I'd say most but not all lightskin blacks are mixed though, especially in the US
The mixed ones are not bbc and thus their SMV is different. The black ones however well they Aight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back