Black Panther is the worst movie I have ever seen! How can Rotten Tomatoes give it a 96% rating but only give Nacho Libre 40%!!!!

Jack Black

Jack Black

Legend of the Rent Free
HOW THE HELL CAN BLACK PANTHER GET 96% ON ROTTEN TOMATOES BUT THEY GIVE NACHO LIBRE 40%!!!!!!!!!! BLACK PANTHER IS LEGIT ONE OF THE WORST MOVIES I HAVE EVER SEEN WHICH WAS ONLY MADE TO SHUT UP THE BLACK COMMUNITY AND CATER TO VIRTUE SIGNALERS WHO WANT TO BE PRAISED FOR NOT AGREEING WITH RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was even the point of making this movie? To try and convince me that Black people living in Africa aren't subhumans living in a chaos filled war zone fighting over goats and chickens? DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THIS CRAP!!!!!!!
SA-protest.jpg
iu
iu

SCREW YOU HOLLYWOOD ONLY MAKING THIS FILTH USING TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY TO TRY AND KEEP THEM CONTENT ROTTING IN THERE SUBHUMAN GHETTOS AND NOT RIOTING UPON REALIZING HOW SUBHUMAN THEY REALLY ARE BY TELLING THEM THAT BLACK PANTHER COULD POSSIBLY BECOME A REALITY FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T YOU ALREADY HAVE RAP MUSIC AND THE BET NETWORK TO FULFILL THIS JOB WHY DID YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS TRASH MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xenophobia.jpg
iu
protesters_sing_as_they_hold_weapons_outside_a_sou_50348cac5c.jpg

I have come to the conclusion Rotten Tomatoes has to be a ran by Black Supremacists, or is some kind of Government PSY OP trying to keep black people content with they're disgusting subhuman ghetto lifestyles living off welfare and food stamps. I am sure they are worried about black people rioting upon realize how subhuman they really are. So to stop them rioting upon coming to this reality they are putting out movies like Black Panther and giving it a 96% rating score to keep them content eating chicken wings in the ghetto because imaginary black people in the Hollywood blockbuster are flying in spaceships!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cosplay_2018_movie_black_panther_costume_superhero_jumpsuit_halloween_costume1.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
file_b484e8ffe1_original.jpg

I just think of all the people who watched this movie later going over to virtue signal in African taking pictures in Black Panther cosplay only to be met with a chaos filled wasteland full of Africans collecting chicken bones off the street to do witchcraft on there neighbor so they can get his goat when he dies.

There delusion of Africa being some kind of wonderland where Black people are rich flying in space ships is the exact opposite of what the actual subhuman filled war zone Africa really is. Upon arriving in Africa one of the first things you will see is children eating goat crap off the ground while there mother is fighting the neighbor for a chicken bone to lick whatever calories remain left on it.

There is literally an epidemic of goat thieves in Africa with goats basically being the main form of currency, and you want me to believe they can turn this around in the future and make Black Panther a reality?

3958754_20160712060607.jpeg
1-42.jpg
daramola_blog3_444166723.jpg

I WOULDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS IS IF THEY DIDN'T GIVE NACHO LIBRE 40% ON ROTTEN TOMATOES!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU GIVE A CULT CLASSIC JACK BLACK MOVIE 40% BUT GIVE 96% TO THE ABOMINATION THAT IS BLACK PANTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iu
2006_nacho_libre_027.jpg
ramses_nacho_libre_2_-_photo_courtesy_of_paramount_pictures.jpg

Did they even watch this scene from Nacho Libre before giving it 40%? This one scene is better than any Marvel movie ever released!!!

I do not know how to cope anymore. First I am crapped on by society, and now my favorite movie is being crapped on by society also. What do I truly have left? It is over for me...

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
because jack black wasn't in it

I've never seen Black Panther and don't want to ...

Super Hero movies are boring

Nacho Libre is GREAT and deserves a 100 rating on Rotten Tomatoes

source.gif

• +1
Reactions: Jack Black
I've never seen Black Panther and don't want to ...

Super Hero movies are boring

Nacho Libre is GREAT and deserves a 100 rating on Rotten Tomatoes

source.gif
It is the best movie I have ever seen

Jack Black in Romantic Comedy The Holiday

the_holiday.jpg

Miles is a Hollywood music composer working with Amanda and an affiliate of her boyfriend Ethan. As with Diaz and Winslet, Meyers specially created the character for Black after watching his performance in the musical comedy film School of Rock (2003).[12] On his cast, Meyers commented that "when I was thinking of this movie I thought he was someone I would like to write a part for and I'm aware he's not Clark Gable, he's not tall dark and handsome, but he's adorable, he's lovable. It's my way of saying this is the right kind of guy, this is what most guys look like if they're lucky, he's so adorable, and why not?"[13] Cast against type, Black felt "flattered [and] a little bit nervous" about Meyers' approach to star in a rom-com,[13] though he eventually agreed to sign on upon learning that he would play opposite Winslet.[13] While he felt it was difficult to find the adorable side in his role, Black appreciated Miles' relationship with music, stating, "I could relate to that Miles was a film composer and I just got done composing my music for my score. So I knew about that world."[14]

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Jack Black in Romantic Comedy The Holiday

the_holiday.jpg

Miles is a Hollywood music composer working with Amanda and an affiliate of her boyfriend Ethan. As with Diaz and Winslet, Meyers specially created the character for Black after watching his performance in the musical comedy film School of Rock (2003).[12] On his cast, Meyers commented that "when I was thinking of this movie I thought he was someone I would like to write a part for and I'm aware he's not Clark Gable, he's not tall dark and handsome, but he's adorable, he's lovable. It's my way of saying this is the right kind of guy, this is what most guys look like if they're lucky, he's so adorable, and why not?"[13] Cast against type, Black felt "flattered [and] a little bit nervous" about Meyers' approach to star in a rom-com,[13] though he eventually agreed to sign on upon learning that he would play opposite Winslet.[13] While he felt it was difficult to find the adorable side in his role, Black appreciated Miles' relationship with music, stating, "I could relate to that Miles was a film composer and I just got done composing my music for my score. So I knew about that world."[14]

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
THE HOLIDAY

v1.bTsxMTE3NzE4MjtqOzE4MjY0OzEyMDA7ODAwOzEyMDA

THE HOLIDAY
Critics Consensus
While it's certainly sweet and even somewhat touching, The Holiday is so thoroughly predictable that audiences may end up opting for an early check-out time.
48%
TOMATOMETER
Total Count: 153
80%
AUDIENCE SCORE
User Ratings: 507,500

MORE INFO
Want to see

Submit

• +1
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
Tbh I think most black people probably hate Africa. People tend to forget that American blacks aren't actually entirely black since they have part european dna. Look at Barrack Obama. That is what most "blacks" in the USA are to native Africans. The average American black also has a higher (albeit still low) IQ of about 85 compared to the 70 IQ in much of Africa. For whatever that is worth.

Tbh I think most black people probably hate Africa. People tend to forget that American blacks aren't actually entirely black since they have part european dna. Look at Barrack Obama. That is what most "blacks" in the USA are to native Africans. The average American black also has a higher (albeit still low) IQ of about 85 compared to the 70 IQ in much of Africa. For whatever that is worth.
I think most of the US blacks are virtue signalling when talking about Africa, they would never want to live in that wasteland.

I think most of the US blacks are virtue signalling when talking about Africa, they would never want to live in that wasteland.

I dunno. They are ok with living in Detroit and other shitholes.

I dunno. They are ok with living in Detroit and other shitholes.
Africa is on another level even to Detroit, its a free for all if you are a rapist.

Many Jack Black Fimes are superior to any hero movie crap these days, black panther is just propaganda as well as rotten tomatoes, their opinions are given to leverage the expectations and attentions of the movie, not true or factual; good thread, whatever

Black people are dumb

Real dumb

Jack black panther

Users who are viewing this thread

Back