"Black people are stronger and bigger "

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Platinum
Wtf is wrong with people i see many people on tiktok posting videos about black people having better genes for sports they are "dominating rap, basketball and ufc"
White people dont need fucking sports to have success in life, if you want to be a professional football player, be in ufc etc, there is a 90% chance or you have black skin or you brazilian, you just dont have the money or the iq to do something better then playing sports.
While white people who actually have iq and money are extremely good at, tennis, chess, golf etc
"Muhh muhh but we are bigger then white people"
First of all white people are taller and prettier
Second if being "bigger and stronger" was true, we wouldnt have conquered the whole african continent.
Portuguese people: average height is 5'8 and weight is around 180 pounds and they still conquered, Guiné bissau, angola, moçambinque, and brazil.
Same with with british, germans, italians, spanish people every single european country conquered everything they saw.

JFL to anyone who thinks black people are better in sports or fights🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, ey88, lowtiernormiechad and 9 others
Olympic and strongman winners are there outside for everyone to see. I'm not aware of black people dominating in any sport besides those involving high-speed running and basketball

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, rg1235, Snowskinned and 2 others
niggers are currently getting buck broken in both ufc and boxing, the two previous mvps went to a white man and the last nba finals was carried by white men like doncic and porzingis :lul:

and whites have stronger grip strengths + they dominate strenght comps and sports like wrestling which require strength

• +1
Reactions: baerr, unscruputlity and org3cel.RR
nigguh just live in peace and shieeet

stop racebaiting saar

• JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR
I don't read proof that whites are better than blacks:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Olympic and strongman winners are there outside for everyone to see. I'm not aware of black people dominating in any sport besides those involving high-speed running and basketball
nba is currently starting to get overrun with whites rn :lul:

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and Debetro
They are only good at that because white people dgaf about both sports

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, ey88 and Debetro
Wtf is wrong with people i see many people on tiktok posting videos about black people having better genes for sports they are "dominating rap, basketball and ufc"
White people dont need fucking sports to have success in life, if you want to be a professional football player, be in ufc etc, there is a 90% chance or you have black skin or you brazilian, you just dont have the money or the iq to do something better then playing sports.
While white people who actually have iq and money are extremely good at, tennis, chess, golf etc
Second if being "bigger and stronger" was true, we wouldnt have conquered the whole african continent.
Portuguese people: average height is 5'8 and weight is around 180 pounds and they still conquered, Guiné bissau, angola, moçambinque, and brazil.
Same with with british, germans, italians, spanish people every single european country conquered everything they saw.

ok unc

They are only good at that because white people dgaf about both sports
An overlooked factor is that blacks in general hit puberty years before whites or asians and finish it way earlier, this helps them succeeding since an early age. They will get picked up by academies while those that are late bloomers (whites) give up. That's why football academies are full of blacks nowadays.

Also they have way more free time and don't care as much in regards to studying, ither hobbies and jobs.

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and iblamechico

least racist post on looksmaxx.org

Timmy's rage on display

if by white people being taller and prettier u mean americans then i think we all need to collectively laugh at you

why all the people who represent the black community are low iq degenerates

• JFL
black people are in fact much stronger, more athletic and mostly better when it comes to physical attributes