Black people make good music

n9wiff

n9wiff

Overlord
I changed my mind, they just have that swag in that music.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Deleted member 65033, ryuken and 3 others
i told you music is haram why are you still listening to it, nigger :rage:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, ominion, Imretarded? and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ominion, Imretarded?, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
convert to tyroneism @shia.jihadist
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

When? lol
today

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and n9wiff
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded? and shia.jihadist
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Deleted member 78207 and n9wiff

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
all races make good music

• JFL
Reactions: ominion, Boxingfan, Gonthar and 1 other person
what exactly does your innate moral compass say that contradicts islam
Freedom to convert, preaching hostility towards non-believers, capital punishment etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and shia.jihadist
nigga nigga nigga i’m 100% nigga, nigga nigga nigga i’m 200% nigga, nigga nigga…

Only the the beats sound good

• +1
Music that poisons the mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and n9wiff
Freedom to convert
لَآ إِكْرَاهَ فِى ٱلدِّينِ ۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ ٱلرُّشْدُ مِنَ ٱلْغَىِّ ۚ
Let there be no compulsion in religion, for the truth stands out clearly from falsehood. [2:256]
preaching hostility towards non-believers
where lol
capital punishment
why would you not believe in capital punishment lol
some crimes are too evil for the perpetrator to have a chance to commit them again

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n9wiff and gigell
Yo nigga bitch fuck money get that money ho gimme crack weed bitch fuck nigga money money fuck nigga bitch nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207 and gigell
Music that poisons the mind
it's natuaral selction, i grew up listening to rap and didn't become a violent thug. It's only niggers who were gonna be violent anyway

• +1
Reactions: gigell
لَآ إِكْرَاهَ فِى ٱلدِّينِ ۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ ٱلرُّشْدُ مِنَ ٱلْغَىِّ ۚ
Let there be no compulsion in religion, for the truth stands out clearly from falsehood. [2:256]

where lol

why would you not believe in capital punishment lol
some crimes are too evil for the perpetrator to have a chance to commit them again
I'm not gonna get into some argument because I have already made up my mind.

But yeah, I've never read the Quran so these are just assumptions I've made from most Muslim communities, including the one in my nation.

Muslims are the worst offenders of getting angry when you tell them you are an atheist.

Over here, Muslim born men and women cannot convert. They can also be fined for not praying and refusing to fast.

Capital punishment for things like stealing or homosexuality is done here, which isn't nice. It's not that I don't believe in it, I just don't like the implementations used in my nation.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist

But yeah, I've never read the Quran so these are just assumptions I've made from most Muslim communities, including the one in my nation.

Muslims are the worst offenders of getting angry when you tell them you are an atheist.

Over here, Muslim born men and women cannot convert. They can also be fined for not praying and refusing to fast.

Capital punishment for things like stealing or homosexuality is done here, which isn't nice. It's not that I don't believe in it, I just don't like the implementations used in my nation.
dnr

• JFL

yeah but the fallible muslims in your country shouldn't be enough for you to denounce the infallible religion of islam for the rest of your life

• Hmm...
yeah but the fallible muslims in your country shouldn't be enough for you to denounce the infallible religion of islam for the rest of your life
The thing is I already have a set of beliefs of my own, I don't really need Islam.

didn't you convert to christianity
No, I just said I was getting into reading the scripture.

I recently finished all the gospels but I haven't "found faith".

In the process.

• +1
Same species

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and n9wiff

Malaysia?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and n9wiff
my condolences, bhai :kys:

it's full of religious cunts there ik
Thankfully I live in high income area, so everyone is atheist or very open-minded so it's not that bad :feelsokman:

I only first experienced it when I went to a cheaper university for my undergrad studies so it was full of those from rural areas 😕

• +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus
The only black singer I like is Michael jackson

• +1
How you ever seen a white or black person in real life
I was joking

Also yes I have, there are many tourists here. I see them whenever I want to go out to eat, like 1 in 3 times.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro