Black Pill Chronicles: Going Out With Friends | Brutal Life Mog | First Time Trying Cold Approach (Guided By "friends")

S

sb23

Platinum
Story 1: First Cold Approach
Preface: At the time I wasn't aware of bp (about the age of 15). This led me to being an absolute jester.

It was own clothes day at school so "my friend group" wanted to go out. Being the jester I was, I offered to pay for a tank of n2o with the last of my money (degenerate ik :rolleyes:). I expected others to partially chip in, which they of course didn't. Fast forward to later in the night, we go for some food (chicken shop). Being out of money, I wasn't going to get anything nor was I expecting anyone to pay for my food, I was correct except my "friend" (we will call him ish) payed for everyones food, except mine. It gets to about 9pm-10pm so we choose to start heading home but first, they want to collect some snaps to add onto their rosters of whores. Ish, who is the most nt guy I've ever met, despite only being an mtn first approached a ghetto sheboon from the slums of Brixton. She was wearing a big birthday badge on chest (attention seeking whore), so my friend decided to start with that when talking to her. I don't remember how the convo fully went but, he ended up securing her snap. Later, we get off the bus and roam around trying to look for girls with no success. They ended up blaming it on me and telling me to go home (in a genuine manner). Something along the lines of "we're not trying to be rude or anything, but you should probably go home". I took a walk of shame and went home. They didn't even say bye or anything, just completely used and abused. Lesson: don't jester, I didn't even realise I was, but looking back, it was genuinely so embarrassing.
Note: No one included in this story was above a 6/10, just extremely nt.

Story 2: Sneak Peak At The Life Of Chad
Short one but, me and my 6'5, model tier, chad friend walk into the seating area of a MacDonald after having collected our order. I overhear 2 HTB's saying "he's so GL, we should ask for his snap". For some reason foids are really bad at dictating how loud they are, but then again they may have wanted him to hear. This may not be that brutal, it's just the fact that I could never even imagine this happening to me, this burns me to the core. When I told my friend what they said, he just responded with "muh, they are kinda mid". It just shows how meaningless this is all for chad, I could spend 100k on surgery and still never imagine of receiving this treatment from others.

Story 3: Brutal Life Mog
My best friend (6'5, model tier, chad) went to an all boys school for the majority of secondary/ middle school. For the last 2 years of it however, he switched to a mix school. I on the other hand had always been in a mixed school. My friend (we will call him Tyrone), didn't have any success with girls whilst in the boys school, mostly due to their being no medium through which he could meet girls. Within the first week of his new school however, he had several girls asking to go out with him (which he refused), he claims to have received oral sex from various different girls and had been sent tit pics, ALL WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK. He even showed me receipts. This, compared to me who was been asked out by a total 3 different girls (mtbs who were a year younger than me) throughout the entirety of secondary school and was given a false compliment by girls twice, within those 4 years. Tyrone had 3 or 4 unfaithful relationships within those 2 years. He's now in 6th form, probably slaying (I wouldn't know because he's completely stopped talking to me). The worst part is my mum rubs his success in my face despite her giving me subhuman genes and the most dogs shit environment growing up. Forgot to mention, he is earning a grown mans salary at 17 from playing football (which is his favourite hobby). He literally has it all. The only "flaw" I can think of is his parents being separated which would've been ideal for me seen as my parents have given me an autoimmune condition, adhd and have aged me by like 20 years due to the amount of stress I endure from them arguing everyday. I could go way more into detail about how he life mogs me, but a think this is enough for you to get the picture.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and imthesupremecel
@nofap @majesticincel @imthesupremecel @KevinDurder

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and imthesupremecel
Post more bhai these are good (and brutal)

• +1
Reactions: sb23
this is so brutal I wanted to rope and im the one reading

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and sb23
Tffdiifruibffyjh bumpppppppp WTF

• +1
Reactions: halloweed