Black pill debunked just wear nice clothes theory!

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man

• JFL
Reactions: Over, Effortless, Deleted member 3832 and 5 others
Time to get the girl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Schönling, Over, Effortless and 11 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over, Effortless, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Notice how she only showed pictures of good looking men jfl. I

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally, Krezo and Deleted member 4645
By "boys" she means +8s, the others could be wearing a full Prada outfit and would still be invisible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
If thats me i wouldn't be posting here, i would be 6ft underground
You mean 6ft underground in some JB hotel having multiple jbs giving you blowjob's?

I mean you have nice dark hair, good hairstyle, cute chubby cheeks, and a dope leather jacket. Definitely jb slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 2205, Chad69 and 2 others
You mean 6ft underground in some JB hotel having multiple jbs giving you blowjob's?

I mean you have nice dark hair, good hairstyle, cute chubby cheeks, and a dope leather jacket. Definitely jb slayer

The jacket is actually vegan leather, now imagine the JBs drooling over how empathetic to animals the guy is.

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and Aesthetic

tenor.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Kingkellz
On a real note, wearing clothes to appeal to a particular niche can help a lot for high tier normies

emos go for emos
skatergirls go for skaterboys
stoners go for stoners
cheerleader goes for jock
upper middle class girl goes for badboys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and stuckneworleans
Why is everyone on tik tok autistic?

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Ruby
not clicking this

why is my body still tingly and feel wierd to touch when its been 2 day since i smoked weed

By "boys" she means +8s, the others could be wearing a full Prada outfit and would still be invisible.

You should be fine I've seen your pics lmao mogs me to another dimension you could probably looksmax to this

You should be fine I've seen your pics lmao mogs me to another dimension you could probably looksmax to this

I've never posted my pics bro, you must be confusing me with another guy. Unless you hacked my pc JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I've never posted my pics bro, you must be confusing me with another guy. Unless you hacked my pc JFL.

Both had a similar avi maybe I'm making a mistake I saw this young Jordan barret look alike post his pics and he had a similar avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Both had a similar avi maybe I'm making a mistake I saw this young Jordan barret look alike post his pics and he had a similar avi

Ye too many Barrett cocksuckers on here (including me) so I'd not be surprised

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
you mean @jordanbarrettisgod ?

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
Just wear nice clothes bro

228DDC02 D117 4732 97F2 F38B26AE6818

• JFL
  • +1
No i confused you with the other dude @loan I was just saying your base is at the same level.
ooooo ogie. appreciate it m8

Last edited: